What's new

impulse buy

P

pablo

done something really stupid!
i went down the bodyshop and realised i was never going to fit gtr 9.5s up front having seen the new wings trial fitted and then to top it all i saw Carlands (sxoc) new wheels (very nice nismo GT-3's) and got a little jealous this has resulted in a stupid impulse buy!:smash:

my new wheels. arriving soon :) (from hong kong off the shelf so circa a weeks time hopefully!)

i hope the buggers fit :smash: 18x10 and 18x9 et22 (and im gonna prob have to strecth the front tyres a little...sorry)

Rays GramLights Titanium RMC 18" 57Pro

Reaction score
ah man i saw these wheels for sale at jae on kimi's stall and have wanted a set since they are awesome truly awesome!!!now im well jealous!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Where you getting all this cash from...... I need in :D

Will be interested to see these fitted :thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.imperial-concepts.com
i went down the bodyshop and realised i was never going to fit gtr 9.5s up front having seen the new wings trial fitted and then to top it all i saw Carlands (sxoc) new wheels (very nice nismo GT-3's) and got a little jealous this has resulted in a stupid impulse buy!:smash:

my new wheels. arriving soon :) (from hong kong off the shelf so circa a weeks time hopefully!)

i hope the buggers fit :smash: 18x10 and 18x9 et22 (and im gonna prob have to strecth the front tyres a little...sorry)

------------------------------------------------------------
Hi pablo,

Tried to reply your private msgs but apparently your inbox is too full to receive any msgs, nonetheless, back to replying your msg, i do not have that problem anymore, ever since i roll up my fenders arches and i am on camber both front and back. You may like to try this 2 methods, i am very sure it will help.

Btw, my wheels are front 18" with width 8 and rear 9, forgotten abt the offset but shld be ard 38? Hope this little information is able to help u clear your problem soon.

Reaction score
Country
Yes it will fit.

Check out the wheel treatment thread, i've post up an s15 with the above wheel measurements but he's running +25 at the rear. You just need more camber I guess :p

P

pablo

------------------------------------------------------------
Hi pablo,

Tried to reply your private msgs but apparently your inbox is too full to receive any msgs, nonetheless, back to replying your msg, i do not have that problem anymore, ever since i roll up my fenders arches and i am on camber both front and back. You may like to try this 2 methods, i am very sure it will help.

Btw, my wheels are front 18" with width 8 and rear 9, forgotten abt the offset but shld be ard 38? Hope this little information is able to help u clear your problem soon.
still concerned as the fronts will be 9 inch not 8 and et 22, im putting on a small tyre and im already right up against the coilover so it may be a little awkward, i gonna give it a shot though...... thinking of doing this to them aswell

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I wish I could afford impulse buys like that :)

I could do one whenever I like. But paying the credit card bill afterwards would be another story :D

P

pablo

thanks for bringing the wheel fitment guide thread to my attention!

look like they the below setup is Wheels spec:
F 9J x 18 Offset +22 -2.5camber Tyres:225/40/18
R 10J x 18 Offset +25 -1.0camber Tyres: 255/35/18
ill have to play with camber and height

fiit

P

pablo

try the wheel fitment guide in the mech and body section loads of owners and wheel sizes + nice pics in there.. think it was a bout 50/50 when i looked

P

Paul D

Those wheels are really nice mate well done for getting these on an impulse buy :thumbs:

Reaction score

Is that painted front lights? That looks cool are they easy to get apart to do it?Like the wheels that lip is mental:thumbs:great impulse buy.

Reaction score
Country
Good eye. Apparently they are pretty easy to get apart but getting it back together without moist going in is the hard part.

Always like the titanium lip finish, do they do gold centres with titanium finish?