What's new

intercooler picture...

S

stevo

alright peeps just thought i would post up a pic or 2 of how engine bay looks since car came back, to most of you it'll look standard in comparision to your own cars but i think my engine looks 1000times better than standard....

S

stevo

tks buddy, see in last pic the black hose comin from boost solenoid into silicone joiner on fmic is this correct cause car now idlin at 1250rpm even when hot:eek:

S

stevo

it the autobahn88 kit i only paid 300euro for it so can't complain but there was not one bit of bumper modification neeeded so spot lights didn't need to be touched.......:D

B

Bry

it the autobahn88 kit i only paid 300euro for it so can't complain but there was not one bit of bumper modification neeeded so spot lights didn't need to be touched.......:D
That's a great price,do you have a link to where you bought it ?

S

stevo

got it thru friend buddy done a favour for him hence the price they usually 450euro's:(

S

stevo

still a good price,do they have a website ?

i afraid not buddy, but if you interested i can chase the guy down for ya and see if he has more he based in galway and i in dublin but sure we can sort somethin buddy.........

B

Bry

i afraid not buddy, but if you interested i can chase the guy down for ya and see if he has more he based in galway and i in dublin but sure we can sort somethin buddy.........

All sorted mate,see above post :D

A

Adam15

swwwweeettt,,i like very much,,if you could find out if he could get more would be the job,,was up your direction yesteday,,wat a drive in one day up and down,,about my eight time doin it do,,:D

S

stevo

was in cork last wk myself i a courier and was in ringaskiddy not a nice drive in van ha ha ha and you really interested in cooler before i ring this guy and text me ya number to 086-3242430 so i can let ya no:thumbs: