What's new

Open Event: JAE - 7th, 8th, 9th September 2012

N

Nicola@modifiedlive

JAE Show : : Japanese Auto Extravaganza

JAE - 7th, 8th, 9th September 2012

JAE is a full weekend of camping, entertainment and activities which embraces all Japanese cars from the UK and Europe for a weekend of likeminded family fun. Don’t forget to get stuck in – Five-a-side football tournament, Tug Of War Battles, Endurance competition, Japanese Food and Drink eating competition, Car Pull, Bungee Challenge, Inflatable Jousting, Time Attack Go Karting, Trade Areas... etc etc and other NEW events yet to be announced!

Now in its 17th year, JAE continues to be the favourite event for the Japanese car scene. Ooooo and and on Saturday Night there will be a huge firework display, and also Kleers will be sponsoring the Show & Shine Competition!

Check out the website, look at what’s on offer and visit our forum for even more info> http://www.japcarclub.com

Where is JAE: Wicksteed Park, Kettering, Northants

When: 7th, 8th, 9th September 2012

Time: You can arrive from 7am on the Friday – Gates are open 24/7 – You can come and go as you please!

How much are the tickets: £25pp in advance this includes camping and a Free Show guide or it's £30pp on the gate this also includes the camping and access to all JAE Events taking place! Each child under -12 get in for FREE for the entire three day event (provided each child is accompanied by an adult).

Competitions - Remember to check out the list of events and activities and make sure you enter your team into the IKO and other competitions. Make sure you check back for regular updates and keep in touch through the forum for the latest news and information

All car clubs can enter any of the competitions and almost all the other activities beyond the funfair and circus big top are free! The awards and presentations will take place for all competitions on Saturday night immediately after the massive JAE Firework display

Families - For 2012 like we did in 2011 we will have an area dedicated for families only and is a quiet area with a 9pm strictly enforced curfew. We hope that people will respect this and allows those with small children a quiet place to camp away from all the noise. During the day there is to be no loud music played in this area also as some families will be with very small children

Forum - Our dedicated JAE forum is free to use, just register and keep up to date. Speaking of keeping up to date, if you've not registered your email address with us, please do so we can keep you abreast of developments as well > http://www.japcarclub.com

Booking forms now available for Car Clubs - Booking forms are now available and are being emailed out to pre-registered clubs, those that attended last year. Booking forms will be available to download for everyone on 1 February 2012.

We hope to see you all in September, ticket sales are up, car clubs are up, and we have even more space and more activities, contact us to get involved!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Not that I am lazy or anything but since Nicola has kindly already copied and pasted this here I see no need to do another thread. Few of you guys have expressed interest in this already so who's up for a stand there?

Lists as usual then!

1. Mike
2. Nickichi
3. Peglio

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Anyone else? Thought this was the one everyone wanted to go to?!

Reaction score
Website
forum.nissansilvia.ru
Country
I'm planning a trip to UK (not on silvia lol) in september. is there any hotels nearby? i'dont think i will able to travel with a tent.

Jay

Reaction score
i will be going to jae, but with my local club. i will be sure to come say hi though! when you are walking about, look out for the CMMOC stand, there will be mine and chelle's there.