What's new

Jap show finale

J

Jono

.... who's going? :)

I'll be there, in the R33, which (as a bit of an update) now features custom leather/alcantara interior and a tasty elbow/downpipe/decat and cat-back combination!

I thought selling the S15 was suppose dto save me some money?! :eek: Mmm. :wack:

How's everyone anyway? Topper - you coming to Santa pod? You're welcome at our place if you need to crash over.

Nicely, can we expect a visit from your good self?

Sushiming, Dazza, Kimi, you're surely gonna be there right?

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
hi jono :wave:

sorry mate, i wont be able to make it :cry:
i am going into hospital tuesday for an op,
so if i'm home in time i wont be fit enough:no:

1st no show for me this year, shame as i have tickets from HKS with
my name on them too :annoyed:

Liner is sounding good, now get the pictures up so i can take a look :D

kimi -x-

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
my cars not good enough to go atm aswell...need to sort something out with it but it will be sorted soon....sorry as i have mentioned i really refuse to get a meet together untill i have sorted out my car hehehe:D

Reaction score
i'll possibly be there just on the sunday though, it also absolutely chucked it down this morning, which, means the start of real pants weather is up-on us... S15 and crappy field.... don't really make a good mix.. lol.

we'll see how things go. :)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello Jono :wave:, hows tricks?

Thanks for the offer mate, but i doubt i'll make the journey, not long moved house so dont really have funds for the fuel :D

Reaction score
I should be there but that will depend on the weather as well,quite a drive from Blackpool if its cancelled due to ****e weather:)

Reaction score
i'll be over in a bit... but... none of you will be online to see i've posted this! :p

R

renton

I went and saw my 1st S15s in the flesh. Can't believe i've wanted one for ages and never actually seen 1 in real life! Daz are you the bloke who smashed up your aero front? Saw that one anyway, as well as the mint 1 near the front of the queue for the strip. Quite a nice 14a with the strawberry conversion there too. God i want one so badly it's outrageous. Roland's is going for less than ?10k now as well but i'm getting married next year. Maybe i should just dump the mrs! :rotfl:

M

mitch

I went for the Drift demos/rides. We had quite a good day and I took a few people round the track- well, when I got to grips with the car and stopped being quite so crap :D

Only downside for me was the gridlock at the end.

Reaction score
yes mate, the broke fronted S15 is mine... but.... only for the rest of the week, cause i get a new bumper this weekend! :D w00 w00

I also saw the tidy red strawberry 14. :)

Mitch, i saw you, just as you left the drift area.... was gonna shout to ya, but figured you'd probably just think "WTF a weirdo that know's my name!"

We left just after you mitch....and got stuck in a que for ages.... in the end, someone too a fence out, which opened up the road out on the very far side that just goes no where at the top end, but filters into the exit near the start end of the track. :)

All in all, not a bad day... gotta say... that GBHmotorsport S13.... that bloke is rather nuts in that thing! :D along with the red RB25'd S13. :)