What's new

Japspeed 50mm radiator group buy! DONT MISS OUT!!!

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
£109 radiators delivered!!!

Hi guys,

**** S15OC OFFER £109.00 DELIVERED ****

We have in stock of our S13 CA18DET - 180SX SR20DET and S14/S14a & S15 Alloy Radiators!!

BUY IT NOW OFFER! don't miss out on this offer!!!!

BUY NOW £109.00 Including Delivery!

All details are below!! Have a read and then Get in touch on 08444 489 080 to order or send your paypal payment to sales@Japspeed.co.uk !!!

These direct-fit, all aluminium, lightweight performance upgrade radiators will achieve greater cooling capability in a high performance environment compared to the stock radiator which is made from copper and brass.
Perfect for performance upgrades, this 50mm thick core radiator has 30% more cooling capability than the standard radiator with its 15mm core.
Manufactured from aerospace grade aluminium and full TIG welded for strength and durability these radiators are perfect for track use.

To Prove this we have been using these radiators on our Japspeed drift cars for years and never had a problem with cooling!

There a various other teams that use these also such as the guys from team Falken, Both the Japspeed and Falken cars really get put through their paces and have not suffered from cooling problems since being fitted with the Japspeed high flow radiators.

These are extremely high quality and we have them at a great price for you at SXOC.:sxoc:

Below are some picture's of the radiator and its features:

These do not come with replacement hoses, you will receive only a radiator itself.

All these prices include VAT and UK delivery.

If we get to the 20 + Names then we will include one of our New Japspeed Lanyards ( Seen Below) with Each Radiator.

These retail at £159 on our website but we are going to do a special price for you guys, as usual.

*** The Price to You!! £109.00 DELIVERED NEXT WORKING DAY!!!***

Delivery is to UK mainland only, if you are overseas then please PM me for a shipping quote.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Last edited:

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi Dudley97,

Unfortunately this thread is 9 months old lol! This group buy is not something that is currently on offer and we are actually out of stock of our s14 rads at present.
As soon as I receive new stock then I will post on the forum giving you guys an irresistible price! :)

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Unfortunately this thread is 9 months old lol! This group buy is not something that is currently on offer and we are actually out of stock of our s14 rads at present.
As soon as I receive new stock then I will post on the forum giving you guys an irresistible price!

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi guys,

**** SEPTEMBER OFFER £109.00 DELIVERED ****

We have in stock of our S13 CA18DET - 180SX SR20DET and S14/S14a & S15 Alloy Radiators!!

For one month only we are changing this deal from a group buy to a BUY IT NOW OFFER! This offer will end on the 30th of September so don't miss out on this 30 day offer!!!!

All details are below!! Have a read and then Get in touch on 08450 212 312 to order or send your paypal payment to sales@Japspeed.co.uk !!!

These direct-fit, all aluminium, lightweight performance upgrade radiators will achieve greater cooling capability in a high performance environment compared to the stock radiator which is made from copper and brass.
Perfect for performance upgrades, this 50mm thick core radiator has 30% more cooling capability than the standard radiator with its 15mm core.
Manufactured from aerospace grade aluminium and full TIG welded for strength and durability these radiators are perfect for track use.

To Prove this we have been using these radiators on our Japspeed drift cars for years and never had a problem with cooling!

There a various other teams that use these also such as the guys from team Falken, Both the Japspeed and Falken cars really get put through their paces and have not suffered from cooling problems since being fitted with the Japspeed high flow radiators.

These are extremely high quality and we have them at a great price for you at SXOC.:sxoc:

These do not come with replacement hoses, you will receive only a radiator itself.

We require a minimum of five people to put their name down for these and the prices will be as follows:

If we get to the 20 + Names then we will include one of our New Japspeed Lanyards ( Seen Below) with Each Radiator.

These retail at £159 on our website but we are going to do a special price for you guys, as usual.

THIS OFFER ENDS SEPTEMBER 30TH 2012!!

Delivery is to UK mainland only, if you are overseas then please PM me for a shipping quote.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Paul

****ENDING MONDAY THE 13TH AUGUST!!! ****

I look forward to getting a few of these out to you guys and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks

Paul :thumbsup:

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi guys, well we're halfway through the week now and are ready to send some of these out to you so you get them in time for the weekend!

Just give us a ring Mon-Fri 830-530 on 08450 212312 to pay by card, or send us a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed along with a note of the product you wish to order, your address, contact details and forum username.

Thanks

Ali

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hey guys, well we're halfway through the week now so get your orders in to receive your items before the weekend!

Just give us a ring Mon-Fri 830-530 on 08450 212312 to pay by card, or send us a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed along with a note of the product you wish to order, your address, contact details and forum username.

Thanks

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Well it's Friday and the weekend is almost here! So why not treat yourself to a radiator for your S15 :D

Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

Or you can order by PayPal: please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi guys,

**** XMAS OFFER £109.00 DELIVERED ****

For one month only we are changing this deal from a group buy to a BUY IT NOW OFFER! This offer will end on the 30th of September so don't miss out on this 30 day offer!!!!

All details are below!! Have a read and then Get in touch on 08444 489 080 to order or send your paypal payment to sales@Japspeed.co.uk !!!

THIS OFFER ENDS JANUARY 31ST 2012!!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.

Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
[FONT=&quot]HI everyone,

We have received new stock of Our Radiators for the S-Bodys and are continuing our special offer of £109.00 to you as forum members!!! :)

Don't forget that our sales team are ready to take your calls between 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday just call us on 08444 489 080
Or
If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order anytime of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Regards
Paul[/FONT]

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi guys,

**** S15OC OFFER £109.00 DELIVERED ****

BUY IT NOW OFFER! don't miss out on this offer!!!!

Paul