What's new

WTB: looking for a s15 manual in eng

S

S.Larsson

As the toppic says.. I really need a s15 manual in eng or maybe in ger.. Please help the newest guy here on the forum.. ;)

Thanks a lot..

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I think the manual is for the ADM version though (Australia). Specs are slightly different in some areas compared to the JDM model.

JDM manual is only available in Japanese.
Why do you need a manual in German or English if I may ask?

S

S.Larsson

I think the manual is for the ADM version though (Australia). Specs are slightly different in some areas compared to the JDM model.

JDM manual is only available in Japanese.
Why do you need a manual in German or English if I may ask?
Ahh okey.. Then its hard =/ I need it to have my car register much faster her in sweden.. If i dont have a manual in eng i must do a
origin control and that could take a very long time to complete. But if i have the manual i can do the origin control after the registration..​

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Strange. I though you had to do the origin control before you could even book a time att SBP. But I'm not sure how the new rules are which came out last year regarding EU imports.

The origin controll doesn't take that long. It usually says on transportstyrelsens wesite how long it will take. Right now they're doing applications filed on the 2nd of June.

Not sure what they would do with the manual to be honest. I used a couple of pages from the manual when I registered my Skyline. But that was to compliment the tech-papers I had with weight and power.
No need to have a "official" manual. A few pages from the pdf-manual in english was enough for me, but I knew what they were looking for.

The papers (intyg) from Nissan and the V5c should cover all those bits as far as I know.