What's new

Lucas' S15 Spec-R Silvia

P

prototype

Hey All,

Here is my car:

Mods:
17" SSR Koenig WRV Wheels (7" Front, 8" Rear)
Fujitsubo Cat-Back Exhaust
Eclipse AVN-6000 Head Unit
Full Trial Body Kit

Coming Soon:
Painted Body Kit - should be done this weekend
Painting Rocker Cover and Brakes Blue
Painting Wheel Centres Black (see image)

Full Stereo Installation
Airbag Suspension
Water-to-Air PWR Barrel Intercooler
General Tidy Up of engine bay

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Looks great Prototype :thumbs: love the kit (but I am a bit biased :D ) & I'd say it'll look fantastic in blue. Don't know that I like the idea of the black centres on the alloys - but thats just me

P

prototype

Looks great Prototype :thumbs: love the kit (but I am a bit biased :D ) & I'd say it'll look fantastic in blue.
cheers mate, yeah something in your signature and your name suggested that you might like the kit... :D

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
lol, are you keeping with the spoilerless look or do you reckon you're going to throw one on? I personally don't like them - even the standard ones but cars like Mint's and Slammedminds are changing my mind on the subtle roof & boot spoilers :thumbs:

P

prototype

nah mate, going spoilerless. personally i think that the spec-r one looks horrible.. and i cant find anything that impresses me elsewhere... certainly looks good without it though

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Have a look at Mint's and you might change your mind! If I had the cash my car would have an unpainted Origin cf roof spoiler on it, but I couldn't spend that much cash on it before a long list of other things are done first :(