What's new

Mapping ?

Reaction score
So the latest purchase has lots of mods , everything needed for more horses but i don't know where to take it or what to do really?

Don't want to spend mega ££££££ so not looking for a new ECU I'm just thinking mapping / chipping the standard ECU .

Horshams do chips but are they any good?
Any other options ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Horsham are Cowboys would not touch with a barge pole. Plenty of threads on here about poor workmanship and bad mapping.

greg at pro tuner gets my vote. What he doesn't know about SR's isn't worth knowing

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Get a nistune done by Greg @protuner if you don't want to spend loads. Before I got my syvecs I was going that route believe he said at the time £650 all in fitted mapped etc good value i say and he really knows his stuff and goes the extra mile to make sure the car is right before it leaves unlike some other mappers ...

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I've had maps done on the S15 from Steve at GT Tunning, and Jez at Horsham. Both great guys and good at what they do in my opinion. Greg has also helped me out over the phone when he didn't really have to I was just asking for advise on a boosting issues I had, and I hear nothing but good things about him.

I reckon next time I need a tweak I will try Greg at protuner

Reaction score
Yeah Greg is best as far as I know !

But doesn't that involve buying a new ECU ? If that's the best way then that's what we will have to do I guess .

immy21

Reaction score
Country
Yeah Greg is best as far as I know !

But doesn't that involve buying a new ECU ? If that's the best way then that's what we will have to do I guess .

No, Nistune isn't a replacement ECU, it's a daughter board which is fitted into your stock ECU, the daughter board is remap-able through the consult port. The ECU is configured to use the maps off the daughter board instead of the stock chip(s). Replacement ECU's tend to have more features, however this is essentially like remapping a stock ECU so quite a neat and simple solution tbh.
If you didn't know already, commonly used for our Nissans.

Reaction score
Country
I recommend mbautomotive known loads that use him and never heard a bad story

Reaction score
Think I'm gonna go with Greg as he's close and never heard anything bad.

Maybe go with standalone in the future but gonna go with nistune for now 🏻