What's new

my silvia at long last

C

cbarry

my silvia finally:nod:

how are we all lads thought it was time i fired up a few pictures and spec of the car.i have it the best part of 8 months now and have serious work done to it,it was bogo spec when i got it with tan leather:hurl:so the first thing was to get rid of that front seats back seats door cards center console lid got riped out and re placed with the standard cloth trim next was time for ew power mods,new fimic manifold elbow down pipe,next up was the looks,went for uras style kit(just back as front was on it)and flushed out the boot door lock and painted the wheels,wasnt gone on the withe at first but put any other colour on it now,think it looks good!after after a while it came turn of gear box:mad:luckly enough id an s14 a the same time so i put the 5 speed out of that with a barnd new exeedy clutch and lightend fly wheel into the silvia.i was getting used to power at this stage and wanted a bit more so twas time for a turbo and a map,i went for new garret gt2871rs braided lines nismo 555 incectors z32 full exaust system 3" all the way only box on it is back box.i think its actually too loud now,i was on sxoc and can across horsham developements and only got good reports about them so i sent over my standard ecu for a stage 3a chip.when i got it back car up and running with turbo and al the mods i was happy enough,couple off weeks later i made **** of the diff put it out true the caseing lol so twas time for a cusco 2way 4.1:Dit did the job and i didnt know myself with the power and 2way happy times but didnt last long sadly,the new manifold only on car 1000>1500kms at the most i was sick to **** of the car at this stage so put it up for sale.bought another new manifold just fitted pulling out of the garage i caught 2nd gear filled the road with smoke but not tyre smoke lol,back it the garage(where it had spent most its time)follwing nite we went at it again and guess what???MELTED piston,i never hated anything as much as i did that car a this stage:annoyed:!

after a couple days thinking
of what to do,either re build new engine or sell car as it was,i splashed out let again on a 02 sper R engine with only 60kms on it,bought brand new power fc new 660 injectors new tomie cams new prospec B boost controller,bride seat apexi turbo timer momo steering wheel nismo gear knob nismo oil and rad cap silicone hoseing i was gone mad buying stuff for it and itiching to get it al togother and up and runing .its back on the road few weeks now but i was only tipping around runing it in,it finally got mapped yesterday at westward eng and im delighted with the results and loveing the power:smitten:

344bhp and 413 tourque at 1.2 bar

id like to give a massive shout out to john hinchy aka Jhinchy on here,his put in endless hours work on it and this man knows his cars:wave:

Last edited:

subzero

Reaction score
looks well .... id say i passed you one day on the road , wasnt in the 15 myself .

sounds like it has broken your heart though.