What's new

My weekend...

Reaction score
firstly!....massive thanks to pablo.... and mammoth of SXOC

Well, sat' morning, 8am i set on my 250mile drive down to the south west side.... to see pablo....

Waiting for me there was a new aero bumper and spats to replace my killed one! Exactly as he described, not a mark on it other than 1 chip on the black lower part. Along with... rear spats! :D

Whilst there, Pablo recieved a call which resulted in me getting the rear handbrake mech' to fit my brembo's that i picked up last week.... along with an R32 GTR BMC (which i'm not sure if it'll fit/do the business???)

Today, seen my out lookin' for fixings to get the rear spats on.... and the results...

Brembo's i collected the other week...

Just need to get brake lines and rear handbrake cables now! :D

Yes, the car does need a wash... and... the discs are being skimmed this weekend just to tidy them... it's just they were sat off a crashed car for a couple weeks....

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hate u man u sent the link to me just to show me u A$$hOLe hahaha....looks lovely again buddy tho

Reaction score
well ming, i knew you'd be askin' for pictures as soon as you knew....so figured i'd save you the hassle! :)

credit to pablo too on how tidy the pipe work cutting is!!! :)

P

pablo

awesome...color looks acceptable and im glad it fits with no trimming!. the car is complete now! ull have to do the sig pics again soon to include the spats. i really should have gotten the bolts for you. they are prob on the floor of the body shop!