What's new

FS: N/S Window motor/reg Drivers HID Headlamp

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys i have a couple of bits that i have bought to fix mine that i have not actually needed,

First up is the headlamp, i bought this because my one was steaming up, it was damaged and i have repaired it,
have also sanded and polished it back up so on the face of things it looks good.
the top bracket was cracked away which i then plastic welded and covered with sealer just to be sure
and i have done the same to the lower side bracket, pics show whats done, it all bolts up ok.

i had this on for a week while i sealed up my original one and polished it up its now back in so i dont need this..

Being completly honest it did mist up a little in the time it was on but its probably easily fixed.
After £300 Delivered (uk mainland) ono.

Also have a N/S window regulator and motor i got from Australia, thinking that because my one was slow this
had to be the fault. Completely wrong i took the door card off to try this before fitting and it was exactly the same,
long storey short i had a bad earth and have no need for this, i did test it when i fixed the fault and this works perfect.

After £120 Delivered (uk mainland)

Can take more pictures if required and will post outside the uk.
Cheers