New Hosting

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
As some of you no doubt noticed, the forum has been off-line for about 24 hours. The reason for this is due to changing web hosting. The forum was closed yesterday and a message left advising the status. Unfortunately, if you visited after the DNS changes started, you will have just seen a domain name page. Thanks to the people who contacted me to advise. I didn't respond because the situation was in hand and would sort itself within a number of hours.

The new hosting is UK based and I am confident that you will notice an improvement in speed. Thanks for your patience. :)

Reaction score
Country
I was a little concerned something had gone tits up yesterday when all I found was the domain name page when I tried to get on here, but Craig told me over on the SXOC that the hosting was being changed.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i had noticed that the forum was a little slow, but never thought it was worth asking about. cool to know it may be quicker though :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, seems lots better now. It was going through a really temperamental phase just before the host change too, so good time for a change!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
excellent. nice work.