What's new

New wheel choice! Opinions needed 😁

Reaction score
Country
Thinking of getting a new set of wheels for my S15 but I'm not quite sure which ones yet?? Have been looking a lot at the Rota's. My budget I will set myself is £1k for the wheels only, then extra for the tyres. Any ideas?? Must suit the standard Aero kit. I will be fitting wider front wings and rolling the rear arches to accommodate a wider size. At the moment there 8J front 9J rear and I have two identical sets both in 17". Was thinking of a 9j front and a 10j rear running wide tyres on both for maximum grip :wack: looking at 18" as I think my 17's look a little lost and I want to add some aggression to the cars appearance :D

here is how the car is sitting at the moment

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
You can get quite wide wheels under the std front arches, I've got 18x9.5 ET30 on my fronts (slight roll) with a spacer and I don't have any issues.

As to what to recommend its hard as the choices are endless really. I like the Rota Force as I think they suit the S15, but quite a few guys have them so do you want to follow the crowd?

Reaction score
Country
Yeah that is what I have been looking at, also looked at the Rota GTR D's with a possible custom powder coat to make them work. The only trouble with those is the smallest fitment is 9.5j with a choice of et12, 20 or 35 with the 10j. But I'm unsure if I could get them to work �� I have ordered a carbon bonnet with a single lateral vent as well as the wider front arches so maybe with those I could pull it off???

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Volk TE37SLs or SSR professor sp1's are my fav but well over 2k a set :( Rota grid drifts are close enough for me :)

Last edited:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I love rota GTR-D's, would defo have a set in anodised blue!!! im just not sure if you'd get them under stock rear arches??

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
I really like the XXR's nice and wide rims and not to expensive £580...here are mine fitted 18 x 8.75j front 18 x 9.75j rear ET20 all round.

Reaction score
Country
Well that's interesting! Because those are not far off the GTR D fitments! I was thinking a two tone finish the same as my model 5's at the moment?? Those do look awesome and for that price there a steal!