What's new

newbie here

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Hey guys, just bought an s15 im very happy with it. It was what i expected. Ive had a 14 14a and a rx7 fd3s (which i still have).

Nice forum you guys have here looking forward to meeting you lot and some of the meets and shows :D

I will post some pics up when i take some decent ones, buts its a 2002 spec R in blue with a trial force kit.

Reaction score
get some pics up. dont worry if they are decent. lol
what tax bracket is your car in?? as i am looking into getting a 2002 s15 but think it's going to be £400 a year tax

tooley

Reaction score
Country
unfortunatly mine is the 400 a year, but that is because it was already imported when i bought it. however i have herd that if you register it your self and put the type as PLG not petrol then its will go under the lower tax band.

Reaction score
Country
thats the one thing i dont miss about living in the UK, i have just registered my car here in NZ for a year. same as UK tax, cost $241 = £110 and it make no difference if its a turbo or not all cars are classed as PLG

Reaction score
Hey guys, just bought an s15 im very happy with it. It was what i expected. Ive had a 14 14a and a rx7 fd3s (which i still have).

Nice forum you guys have here looking forward to meeting you lot and some of the meets and shows :D

I will post some pics up when i take some decent ones, buts its a 2002 spec R in blue with a trial force kit.
hey you noob! about time you got ur arse on here. Cars lookin good. Just modified your a pillar to fit the 60mm gauge :). I need a heater vent now because i can't find my old one :(

i have an issue with the wiring on mine also mate i disconnected the gauge last night ran some longer wire, soldered it all and the gauge would not illuminate. turns out the live has stopped working lol (buffy spliced into a live on the steering column at the back of a brown plug and now it doesn;t work and i haven't touched anything and everything in the car still works. How weird is that?

tooley

Reaction score
Country
that is well weird man! got my sard guage in the center heater pod now, going to fit the oil temp and pressure guages off the s14a tomorrow, then fit the FMIC and walbo from the 14 on the weekend! busy busy!

Reaction score
that is well weird man! got my sard guage in the center heater pod now, going to fit the oil temp and pressure guages off the s14a tomorrow, then fit the FMIC and walbo from the 14 on the weekend! busy busy!

cool cool, figured it out the eletrical problem. This is quite funny mate, after wiring up and soldering the wires and racking my brains why this wouldn't work, turns out the live he spliced into was the lights lol, so it's only live when they are on :p.

Also the wire came out of the back of the omori gauge and now it's fooked :( Should have a white faced Sard one like yours now mate on it's way :thumbs: