What's new

FS: Nice s15 spec s

Reaction score
ok here it is, i just wana start off by saying that im in no rush to sell by any means as i do still love this car. the only reason for selling is to buy a r34 to get the family in on the weekends. i brought it bog standard, and since then have done the following:

wax oiled
hks air filter
2.5" straight through exhaust (inc decat)
bc coilovers
7 point rollcage
vertex lang body kit
25mm vented and wider front wings
sparco pro 2000 seat (red)
dw super low drivers seat rail
nismo gear knob
rota grids (18x10j et15)
welded diff
carpet and rear seats removed (still have them if needed)

ive done one drift day at pod and will do more if the car doesnt sell. even thought its a N/A its still more then able to dirft (as lex showed me ) plus it cheap to insure and very good on fuel! less then half a tank for the hole day at pod, and that was going though 6 tyres!! it has about 120,00km sorn but with a few months m.o.t. the car drives fine, as is the gearbox.

as ive said im in no rush to sell as its such a great car to drive and to me looks and sounds alsome.

the price is £6000 but i am open to offers around that

thanks for looking guys and as always:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Last edited:
Reaction score
thanks guys, i didnt want something to f&f but not something that you could hardly notice lol this kit was the best for me :) the wheels are rota grids 18x10 et15. i seen them on a few s15's but theses are 10" wide with a aggressive offset so fit nice with the stretched tyres

Reaction score
Country
much work needed with the arches? 10" on the front? ------------ never mind just re read the spec list

Last edited:
Reaction score
lol yeh 10" all round, i cut the lip from the rear arches (forgot about that so thanks for reminding me lol) to stop them scrubbing and the fronts have 25mm wider wings (chargespeed style ive been told, although i could be wrong?)

Reaction score
back up for sale after the deal feel through and i did'nt want to sell, but needs must lol

i shell put up some fresh pics soon