What's new

Nicely: Where did you get your abs shield from?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Ah, yes, but Merlin's only a couple of miles up the road from one of Kango's workmates... :D Saying that, though. Apex's 1m squares are considerably cheaper :) Don't know how they compare.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Good, when out for a drive last night i noticed once i stopped that my Apex'i filter was hot :eek:, so need to sheild it somehow. Is there a box for the S15 which houses the filter, fitted with a Z32 AFM?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
You'll need to custom botchamathize something :nod: Try ducting an air feed pipe up under the filter (through the old cold pipe hole). That'll supply a hell of a lot more cold air.

P

pablo

i have reflective heatshield tape comes on a small roll, bout the same size as duct tape. that fits on the abs very neatly

Reaction score
I'm going to wrap the new manifold/elbow and downpipe. Plus gonna get a turbine jacket from Owen Developments for ?85. This should help my under bonnet temps a bit :)

P

pablo

naturally, this stuff is only for reflecting heat, it just happens to be very neat

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The tape as opposed the blanket. Blanket's good for surrounding the ABS and brake lines on the firewall (recommended).