What's new

FS: Nissan Silvia S15 Bodykit

K

kieran

hi barry, any chance of price? also is it a second hand one or new? is it a original vertex or a copy? :thumbs:

lastly where in the world is it, im guessing ireland?

C

cloudandy

kieran said:
hi barry, any chance of price? also is it a second hand one or new? is it a original vertex or a copy? :thumbs:

price please for me too? :wave:

D

Derek

kieran said:

]

Kieran i can answer a few of your questions. Barry's in Carlow Ireland. The Kit is new and is a good copy of a vertex. Taken from an original. I'll pm him on another site and sell him to post up a price.

B

BarryL

Cheers Derek, was havin problems wit my pc yest.
As Derek said the kit is a good copy from an original vertex mould finished in a plastic resign. They will pass for an original and both finish quality and fitting. Vertex are retailing these kits for approx ?1500-?2000. Im selling the complete kit for ?750, less than 1/2 price but the exact same quality.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Would you split it?

I'd only be interested in the side skirts, mine need a bit of chopping up to make fit, this would be incase i screw them up!

B

BarryL

ya id have no hassle selling the skirts.do you want me to find out a price for shipping.i would have to get 150euro for the skirts.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
How good is the fit? I've got a Vertex kit on my car and the fit of the skirts is very poor. Would they need bit of work to fit?

Also, what colour are they? Any damage?

Reaction score
Country
barry,
can you get hold of the vertex lang kits, that be the wide body version if you can what price with these be??? and what other bodykits for s15 you can get your hands on???

B

BarryL

sorry lads only have the kit thats in the link above.the side skirt are good fit.have one on my own car an no cutting was required. all kitz new finished in a plastic gel coat jus the same as an orinigal.

R

reinaldo

Nissan

Wow that's a pretty good body kit. I also wanted something like that kind of body kit. Just last week, while walking along the auto shop dealers, I got interested and bought a new custom body kit for my car. Right now, it seems to look the way I expected.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi,

I cant see the pictures as you need to be registered to go on there. Could you get some pictures of what the kit looks like. drop a link in or copy and paste an image into this thread please??

Im only after the bumpers, so topper can have skirts.. everyones happy:)

Im am very interested, this is currently what i after for the car...

LIKE THIS???

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
The last post on this thread was nearly 4 years ago..