2.0 Turbo 250PS Engine - SR20 DET
6 Speed Manual Gearbox
Helical Limited Slip Rear Differential
MOT'd
155k miles
HPI clear
Low road tax bracket
No Previous Owners

First registered in Japan Oct 2000, imported to UK early 2015, first registered in UK Jan 2016. Due to a sudden change in circumstances, I have regretfully decided to sell this car.

Mechanical

The engine and drivetrain of this vehicle are as good as they come. Absolutely faultless performance and plenty of power from the 250 BHP SR20 DET engine.

Aftermarket items fitted are;
- JASMA approved stainless exhaust system which is slightly louder than original but by no means intrusive
- TEIN fully adjustable coilover suspension system (costing in excess of £2000)
- NISMO duck tail spoiler, although this was a factory/dealer fitted option.

Fully serviced in January 2016 whereby every scheduled service item has been replaced with very high quality products. Receipt present.

New tyres have also been fitted all round upon import and have covered less than 500 miles.

Exterior

Considering the mileage of this vehicle, the exterior is in exceptionally clean and tidy condition with no obvious signs of previous repairs.
The underside has not yet been undersealed. As people have mixed opinions of this, I've left it up to the new owner to decide. Due to the lack of underseal, there is absolutely nothing to hide and the true rust-free condition of this car can be appreciated underneath also.
The headlights have been professionally refurbished as the lenses were yellowing and hazy which is extremely common. They are now in perfect condition and look brand new.

Interior

Apart from some signs of very minor wear to the base of the drivers seat, the interior of this vehicle is near faultless.
A Japanese Kenwood Double DIN CD/MP3/Radio head unit is fitted at present. This can be easily replaced if the new owner desires. The odometer still reads in KPH too which I personally prefer for originality but it can also be converted to MPH very easily.
The steering wheel was suffering from age/wear so it has been professionally re-trimmed in genuine Napa leather, finished off with red stitching.

Central locking
Electric windows
Electric folding mirrors
Fully automatic climate control
Air conditioning (ice cold)

Summary

This vehicle is extremely tidy inside and out and in excellent mechanical condition. The overall condition of this car is not representative of the mileage - the only explanation I can think is that when in Japan, it has been used only in good weather conditions and kept garaged. I have owned 3 S15's myself and this is in overall better condition than my previous two which had less miles.

Test Drives

This vehicle is comprehensively insured only for me to drive. All test drives will be accompanied by myself with no additional passengers. Due to the nature of these cars, test drives will only be permitted if;

- A certificate of fully comprehensive insurance is produced which specifically covers this vehicle with its modifications to the value of £8000.
Or..
- A third party cover note is produced AND the full asking price is left in hand as a security deposit. A short disclaimer will have to be signed also.

Due to its age and rarity, this is now an appreciating Japanese performance coupe. Keep it clean and tidy and you won't lose any money..

Located in ST19, Stafford area.

£7995

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm well thank you Al, just a change in personal circumstances.

This car is now sold, the new owner picked it up at the weekend. He may well be joining the forum soon!