What's new

OEM tension rods part number??

E

elmo-S15

Hi.. may i know the parts number please? Coz my bushes is worn out.. :furious: or should i buy the aftermarket one?? Which one is better? I love the kazama rods but im not into drifting lol

Last edited:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
if you dont want to spend out on adjustable arms mate then driftworks sell uprated poly bushes for all the arms, just a case of prssing/cutting out the old bush and fitting the new one:nod:

E

elmo-S15

Thats mean the poly bushes sold separately?im interested on that.. Maybe its bit cheaper..

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Apex are doing a GB on uprated ones moment, but not for much longer. Replacing the bushes seems like the cheaper option initially, but there wouldn't be much in it by the time you've paid to have them fitted (unless you have a press).

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=424051

:)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
you dont need a press buddy, just a couple of old bits of metal, a threaded rod and a couple of nuts and washers :)

E

elmo-S15

Ok Thanks buddy.. Btw Is there any oil or grease on the bushes? cos mine seems leaking and minor droplet.. Might be my power steering fluid too im afraid..

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
the standard bushes are filled with a gummy gel to make them soft. if yours are split then it may be oozing out...

E

elmo-S15

So my gels are running out now then.. I should use brylcream, still standing lol