Option mag S15 special £ 3

Option fans x 3 £4

Options mag x 13 mixture £10

Hot Machine x 3 £3

Hot machine TYPE R £2

Travel Books New York, Prague, Phuket £3 each new york and prague missing maps

subzero

Reaction score
could you give me a price on every mag you have above , and the what shipping to the south of ireland would be.

thanks dude.

and please say you gots mr paypal.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yes £4 for the 3 option fans as one fo them are a bit old

i will do it for £20 for all if it but its gonna be heavy to post so not that cheap i think about £10 iam only guessing weight wise will need to check

to spain i think maybe 2-4pounds i think yet only guessing wont be anymore tho...oh btw its not a full book of the S15 but it has a good couple of pages with the S15

E

ecksjay

you want to get some best motoring dvd's too, i've got about 12 of those sat on a shelf, brought em all in from the jap auctions about a year ago. some cracking stuff on them, good fun to watch.

subzero

Reaction score
you want to get some best motoring dvd's too, i've got about 12 of those sat on a shelf, brought em all in from the jap auctions about a year ago. some cracking stuff on them, good fun to watch.
ive a pile of them downloaded ... there very good also , some great car comparisons on them and touge action !!

just ended up buying a few option dvds at jae 2007 and just kept the collection going, have em all now , the look awsome on the shelf but are savage to watch with the volume up high !!

was my inspiration to own an s15 after all.

E

ecksjay

yeah cracking aint they. let me know if there's any you need, i buy em direct from the jap auctions so they're all available really, if theres any you're missing.