What's new

Power FC Djetro Wiring route Help

Reaction score
Country
Im in the middle of fitting the Map And AIT sensors where I want them and im now on the task of fitting the wiring looms to go down the the ECU.

Now the hole in the firewall behind the intake manifold is full of gauge wiring etc so that one is out of the question, I have noticed the main harness boot in the firewall by the abs unit that the main harness runs through now I was thinking of integrating them into this but I think its going to be a PITA :nod:

could some of you guys running Djets just have a quick look to see where they are running?

Cheers :thumbs:

drifter

Reaction score
Country
If the hole behind the inlet is full I usually use the big grommet in the the drivers side wheel arch :)

There's a triangular hole in the inner wing under the bonnet hinge which is right above the grommet. The grommet is right above the fuse box.

Reaction score
Country
yeah ive got my vacuum hose for the boost gauge running through that big grommet as there just isn't any room on that side of the car to run it, was thinking of taking the cables wires etc out of the hole behind the intake manifold and making it bigger to run the power fc harnesses through :nod: just have to check there isnt anything behind there that I risk damaging

Reaction score
Country
if you really cant find enough holes in your firewall, just drill a new hole, and silicone in a rubber grommet, but 99% of us have been able to use the main bay loom grommet and the one just beside the clutch master for everything we need

Reaction score
Yes you should not need to drill out another hole. The power FC harness is no different to the stock, even the D Jetro....plug and play has always been their feature