What's new

power fc software??

K

kid 83

Does anyone out there know anything about the power fc software that i can get without having to go through the apexi dealer ??

S

sillbeers15

I've seriously contemplated getting it.

Unfortunately, I've recently replaced my powerFc with F-CON V Pro 3.24....so I did not get to proceed with the purchase.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
mate of mine has it. hes says it is much easier to use than the hand controller.
It is quite expensive at US$400 tho.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
if kid_83 doesn't take it, I am interested.

S

sillbeers15

Kid 83,
so how do you like the F-CON V pro ??
I was happy with my PFC as it was one of the first items that was installed into my car after I got it new some 5 years ago. It grew with me installing all the mods such as bigger injectors, Z32AFM, cams, turbo....and I could DIY some settings while I get my ride tuned by professional tunners familar with PFC.

Finally, I came to the point that I wanted the full tunning support from HKS since I am alreadying running loads of HKS stuff, especially cams and turbo.
So I made the switch to F-CON V pro.

The difference between F-CON V Pro to PFC are in the fine details of F-CON V Pro having the facility of alternative maps to compensate for intake air temp, acceleration,....that allows the tunner to push for higher ignition timing and boost without loosing reliability. Having said all, it really matters when the full support of the ECM manufacturer locally makes all the differences. The F CON V Pro also has he useful function for the tunner to set desired A/F ratio while the whole 32 x 32 fuel map gets calculated automatically...leaving doubts that a high resolution map cannot be utilised by the F CON V Pro tunner.