What's new

Presents fitted

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I managed to fit a couple of my xmas prezies so thought I would stick some pics up to see what you thought

Heres the engine bay first, painted and fitted the strut brace. I also painted my rocker cover and battery to match! Ive got a chrome fuse box cover to put on but im not 100% about that yet

Inside i mounted my boost controller and turbo time underneath the radio in some carbon fibre, i will also be getting the center console wrapped to match! Im going to be putting a 52mm gauge next to the boost controller and turbo timer when I can afford it :)

Reaction score
Country
Funny that you have both the smaller new HKS boost controller and turbo timer...I was thinking of using the same setup...Looking good!

Reaction score
Looks awesome dude!!! :D

CF plate looks brill and the colour for the rocker cover + strut brace is well nice.
Thanks alot mate :)

Funny that you have both the smaller new HKS boost controller and turbo timer...I was thinking of using the same setup...Looking good!
yeah i wanted ones that matched so i could mount them together, got the turbo timer first and had to wait for the boost controller to come out, i ended up getting it from america! its almost exactly the same as the profec b spec 11

Looking good man! Engine bay looks sweet, what colour of blue is the rocker and strut brace?

Cheers mate, its actually purple! the picture is so crap it looks blue lol its Aprila motorbike paint and is pearly, looks amazing in real life! ill try get a better pic