What's new

FS: RARE BRAND NEW S15 Factory Options: S15 Parking Pole and S15 Mirror Visors

K

Ki_JDM_ds

Hi S15OC! My name is Zach and I'm from the USA. First off, I love S15's but they are impossible to find in the USA. These parts took me a couple years to find but I think it's time to sell. You can view my feedback at Zilvia.net my user name is Ki_JDM_ds on there as well.

-Extremely RARE Brand New in box OEM JDM NISSAN S15 SILVIA Front Bumper Parking Pole. It lights up neon green. I have never taken it out of the plastic and everything needed to install is included. You can mount this to you S13 and S14 as well, maybe wire it into your parking lights? You wont find another BRAND NEW one or even a used one. Includes factory instructions.

$110 OBO Shipped and PayPaled (1 SET LEFT)

-S15 Side Mirror Visors. Brand New Never Mounted! Only set I've EVER seen. These go directly over your existing S15 Side Mirrors and affix using the supplied doubled sided tape.***Kinda fit S14 Mirrors***

Possible the only new set left.

SOLD

Email is miyabita_y33@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Zach

Last edited:

Jay

Reaction score
you have that pole fitted to your car permanently? it looks gash imo.... and what is the point of the covers for the mirrors?

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
hmmm some interesting options I never new existed.

K

Ki_JDM_ds

ive never got the idea of that pole tbh
how does it help?
It helps you judge where the front of your car is in relation to the car/object your parking by. Helps you not have a collision while parking.

you have that pole fitted to your car permanently? it looks gash imo.... and what is the point of the covers for the mirrors?
These have never been mounted. It is removable once fitted to the buyers car. The mirror visors are more fore looks. They also may cover the mirror glass so water frost doesn't settle on it.

hmmm some interesting options I never new existed.
Thanks! Expect to see more of this from me. I love this type of stuff. I personally own an S13 and have almost every imaginable rare option fitted to it.

PS: I ship everywhere, it's included in the above price. Save money on discontinued factory items.

sx-si

Reaction score
aww i see so the bar helps you not rub the front corner of your bumper when in a tight turn to get out

i like the mirror cover, if it was actully a replacement part i would of been interested :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Are the mirror covers painted on the outside?

K

Ki_JDM_ds

aww i see so the bar helps you not rub the front corner of your bumper when in a tight turn to get out

i like the mirror cover, if it was actully a replacement part i would of been interested :)
Exactly.

The mirror piece is just a cover. Using only 3M tape to attach. It's Genuine Nissan.

Are the mirror covers painted on the outside?
Correct. They are currently the dark grey metallic.

Some Nissan's had these but they retracted into the bumper. Odd the 15's have them perked up all day long. lol
The S13 and S14 had retractable "parking poles" that came with an interior switch that extended it up and down.