What's new

ReaperWorx Flocking @ www.reaperworx.com

R

ReaperWorx Flocking

Hi

We are flocking company based in the London area and we can do custom designs aswell as single color pieces aswell.

Till the 30/08/2010 we have a introductory offer with 10% of our prices.

Average Prices are as follows

S15 Dashboard - £130. With discount £117

S15 Doorcards- £45. With discount £40.50
S15 Centre Console-£35. With Discount £31
Steering Wheels £45.

We can also do other bits and pieces so feel free to message us via our wiebsite for a quote.

The prices above exc pick up and delivery and are for one plain color jobs.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Flock is made up of Decitex nylon micro fibres, up to 1mm long, that provide a smooth surface on the interior of your car, that feels like velour to the touch.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Aside from its aesthetic appeal, it also has many other practical benefits. [/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Flock can cover the scars and marks that are often the result of any repair and functional cosmetic work. Flock hides scratched or worn surfaces, and also hides the excess glue and filler used in joins that can be an unattractive result of modifications in the interior of the vehicles.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Flocking provides a softer and smoother feel to the interior of the car[/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Flocking a car interior that has been completely stripped of all fabric and door cards can aid in minimising sound with hardly any increase in the overall weight of the stripped car. [/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The adhesive used to apply the flock to the interior is flame retardant and can withstand temperatures of up to 120ºC.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Flocking is popular in Rally, Touring-car and many other racing categories due to its non-reflective finish which eliminates sun glare reflected onto the dashboard.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Flock is abrasion-resistant and can be used in high contact areas without losing its smooth velvet finish. [/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Upon curing, the flock becomes water-resistant, and can provide an easy wipe-clean surface.[/FONT]
Flock is available in a variety of colours and lengths. The longer lengths provide a more plush and softer feel. Also, check out the colours we have to offer, including a variety of neon colours. Should you have any particular colour in mind, we will endeavour to match it for you. The flock can also be done in a variety of custom-made patterns to suit your requirements.

We have plenty of pictures of our work on the website so please feel free to have a look around .

Thanks

Reaper Worx

Reaction score
Country
Got any pics of your work ? S15's would be great if youve done any otherwise other Jap cars would give a good idea of what can be done :)

*edit - Just looked on your web site and see you have pics as you mentioned.

R

ReaperWorx Flocking

Hi mate

Yeah at the moment we have mostly been doing hondas as thats where we first started off. The 2 tone Dashboard on our site was done for a JDM integra dc2.

Thanks

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I would love to get my dash flocked tomorrow but as lazy as it sounds I've never taken the dash out of an S15 and I've been told it's a real ballache lol!! :wack:

Correct me if I'm wrong - maybe I'm getting this confused with taking instrument panel and every piece of frontal interior out of the car as to only the dash part at the top itself??

Last edited:
R

ReaperWorx Flocking

Hi mate

Just for the Dash part itself we charge £117. Prices are negotiable if we recieve enough interest. Maybe even a group buy.

Thanks

R

ReaperWorx Flocking

Yeah we will do it. We will do it for free if you want it in either of these colors : red, black, pink, Dark Gold and yellow.

Thanks

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hello mate,I was thinkin of whipping out my dash and door cards soon to retrim them in alcantara, does this feel sort of the same?it looks to have the same appearance and in my experience of trimming curved surfaces and holes ie in the dash can be quite tricky to achieve an even look and feel,I am assuming this would go on completely smooth and even? If so and if it is of similar quality how much would it be to do front and rear door cards,top of the dash and the lower part of the centre console where the armrest is situated in a mid to dark grey?and can you colour match to a certain extent,as I will be trimming the seats in grey alcantara when I get the time. Thanks

R

ReaperWorx Flocking

Hi mate
Sorry for a delay in a reply i completly forgot about this forum.

Yeah we can do that for you. It feels very smooth a bit like velvit. It comes out completly even over the whole surface and due to it being nylon it changes shade when you rub your hand over it.

Do the rear doorcards in an s15 cover the boot sides aswell or do they just stop at the back seats?

If anyone would like a quote please contact us via our website as its very difficult to keep track of messages on all the forums we are on.

Once again sorry for the late reply.

Thanks

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Is that response for me? If so you already replied through pm dude! Not to worry have a few bits to sort on my car atm but will defo be looking to get this done soon,and your not far from me so wanna come see some examples of your work before I go ahead with it but am hoping next month I will be able to get on with this

R

ReaperWorx Flocking

Hi guys

For all you non-smokers who want to add the tiny touches to your interior we can now do Ashtrays, coin trays etc etc aswell.

We will charge £15 for ashtrays and £12 for coin trays exc delivery & pickup

Heres a pic of a crx ashtray we have done recently.