What's new

Rear Arm Bolts!!

Reaction score
Country
Does anyone know where i can find replacement bolts for the rear toe and camber arms? i've tried driftworks and cant see any there, our local large garage doesnt have any, and they do alignment?!?! so yeah.. where can i find some pronto? i think theyre a mixture of 17mm and 19mm.. thats only a guess from memory though..

cheers!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Did you undo the bolt part and mash the thread in with the cam washer?!

I'd try someone who's breaking a S14 mate. Or Nissan if your feeling exceptionally wealthy.

Reaction score
Country
Nah i havent touched them yet, i just want some fresh ones in case the heads snap off or something.. most bolts on my car are pretty worse for wear.. :(

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
You won't snap them mate. They are huge.

When you undo them, use a spanner on the bolt part and a ratchet on the nut. Turn the nut, not the bolt or you'll destroy the thread (all becomes clear when it's off).

Then take all your nuts and bolts to your local platers and for £8 they cone back looking like this..

:)

Reaction score
Country
CRAIG I SEE A HUB IN YOUR PHOTO!!! HOW DID YOU GET YOURS OFF!?!!?! haha. when i use a hub puller it seems to push the main hub bolt back in towards the diff, instead of pulling the hub off the knuckle.. is this normal? i'm assuming the bolt will reach its end point and the hub will then free up, but i dont want to try that incase i mash the diff. help! lol

EDIT - its now pulling the bearings out along with the hub... i cant seem to seperate the bearings from the hub.. :(

Last edited: