What's new

rear wheel bearing

S

stevo

as above i need rear wheel bearing for passenger side asap as car being sold this week.Does anyone know where i can get one cheaper than the 230euro's a nissan dealership quoted me in dublin as i tryin to save as much money as possible.....

P

Paddy

motor factors, spurious it should be in and around 50-80 yoyos... that said... never priced one yet. is it definitely a bearing?

S

stevo

motor factors, spurious it should be in and around 50-80 yoyos... that said... never priced one yet. is it definitely a bearing?

think so lad when hits full boost it feels bit unsteady at the back so jucked it up and back wheels can be rocked back and forth so wat do you think????

P

Paddy

back and forth? ie, one hand on the top of the wheel, other hand on the bottom of the wheel, and you can get play when rocking it in a sea-saw motion... i'd say bearing.

Do you have HICAS?

what if you spin the wheel, can you hear a 'wam wam wam' sound??

BTW, some bearings can be adjusted, dunno bout s15s, but i think its just a case of tightening the main hub nut to hold the bearings tighter.

Also dont rule out a bushing...

S

stevo

don.t think it has hicas and i think it bearing as i fairly fond of driftin the local roundabouts to be honest but ill check main hub nut bis that common and your right bout the see saw motion but don't get any whining noise at all