What's new

FS: Registration S15 FTW for sale

Reaction score
Country
I have the registration S15 FTW on retention if anyone is interested. £550 all in, I'll even give you a pair of plates, though the front is really small and may not be legal for road use.

Reaction score
It is legal, if it's the plates I bought when I owned the car. I purchased it with the all my driving licence, mot and other crap they ask for, even got stopped by the police once about it and told them to measure it, they agreed it was all good:nod:

Reaction score
Country
Thanks Adam. I'd have happily used it but wasn't 100% sure so thought it worth a warning. I'll leave it for sale for a while then put it back on the car if no interest. There were quite a few people saying they'd have it on other threads, but now it's actually for sale, they seem to have disappeared. Seems to be the way with forums.

Reaction score
Country
Back to the top for those that have said they were interested when it wasn't available. I'll leave it up for a month then it's going back onto the car.

Reaction score
Country
Two weeks left, then it'll be put back onto the car.

Reaction score
Country
Back home next week, then it'll be going back onto the car and sold complete after that.

Reaction score
Country
Price drop £525 including transfer fee and plates as car now sold.