What's new

FS: remenants from s14.5frp nismo bonnet / s15 non hid lights

Reaction score
Country
Decat pipe good condition -£40 now 30

Stainless elbow - £30

Blitz supersound trumpet BOV/Dumpvalve - £50

Gizzmo EBC think the solenoid is done on it but £40ish should get you a knew one if it is - £50

Black doorcards with dents because rollcage has been pressed against them - £30

Chassis stuff

R33 GTST front callipers with braided lines Nissan smoothed off and a brembo sticker on it, painted red - £100 now 80

Tomei 3 point strutbrace rare piece of kit from what I believe, need abs removed to fit, has scratches from storage - £120

Driftworks used rear subframe bushes - £30

Exterior

S15 Nismo style FRP bonet from epr painted in matt black and has aerocatches fitted with all keys present 2 countersunk allen bolts missing from one aerocatch doesn't affect performance at all - £300 now 250

Vertex style FRP skirts from EPR need refinishing and painting as they needed alterations to fit - £80 now 70

Vertex style rear bumper by EPR has holes where riveted to overfender - £80 now 70

EPR carbon wind deflectors, really love how these look on the car, few stress marks just like all carbon, very small chip out the drivers side one hardly noticeable - £80 now 70

Rear lights, few marks here and there - £80 now 60

FRP bootlid with no brakelight hole and no spoiler holes £120 now 100

Greddy washer bottle - £30

Standard s14a radiator good condition - £30

S14a front subframe and rack - £30

S14a rear subframe - £30

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Would you take an offer on the bonnet? Only as they are 295 new from epr. Also could you post?
Ahh didnt realise that mate i did buy it new but couldnt remember how much they were as there not on sight now.

Yrah make me a offer, i can post but i would be very wary.

I am going to shropshire soon of thats near you?

Reaction score
Country
Decat, elbow, brakes, tomei brace all sold

Driftworks bushes and blitz bov on ebay

No one want a cool bonnet? Open to offers need it gone to make way for new car in the garage