What's new

RLTC Installation

wutang200

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondered if the procedure was exactly the same as fitting the RLTC to an S14a?

My version is the one with the digi adjuster with built in launch control if that helps. Searched through the threads on this forum but no luck so thought I'd post up.

wutang200

Reaction score
I'm originally a member from there anyway but think I've found a local member who can help me out with the install.

Cheers anyway.

wutang200

Reaction score
Does anyone have the JDM S15 ECU pinout diagram anywhere or any place?

After that I just need the wheel speed info from the ABS ECU in the boot.

Reaction score
Website
www.littleknocks.co.uk
I fitted RLTC to my road car, very easy to do. Here's where I fitted the digi controller.
And by the way, the ABS ecu is not in the boot. Its bolted to the side of the engine ecu in the passenger footwell.

wutang200

Reaction score
Yeah I figured out it's in the same location as the engine ecu. Just needed the wheel sensor pins for the abs but I've now got them from the service manual.

Not keen on the location of where you have mounted the adjuster even though it does look tidy. I've replaced my double din unit with single din unit and used a blanking plate underneath for mounting the adjuster onto with room to spare for a Blitz SBC ID3.

Reaction score
Website
www.littleknocks.co.uk
Sounds good. Let me know if you get stuck as I have full wireing instructions for RLTC into a Spec R.
I chose to put mine there, as i didn't want to take up room above the heater controll. As the screens not a double din stereo, its a pc with Data scan, Data log and all my traction controll sofware. Which saves messing around with a laptop on your mates lap setting it up. And as it also has all my music and videos on it, its there to stay.

wutang200

Reaction score
Cheers mate. Will get in touch with you if I get stuck :)

PC idea sounds really good. Can't believe I didn't think of that and I work in IT as a profession too!!