What's new

Rogz's Ride

R

Rogz

Here is my humble S15 (Still Stock internals)
Feel free to drop your comments.

Thanks.
Previous Look (Stickers)

Now (Clean)

G

gunner93

Rogz,

Was wondering whether you got trouble with the law with the fancy number plate? I wanted to put one as well LOL.

I think your rear lamps look good on your butt! I was behind your car that night, the red light reflects off the silver coating makes it like you have got third sparkling brake light.

BTW nice drift-sweep off the corner at Damansara Perdana that night. I did that once at Puchong after rain and scared off a uncle on a motorbike... LOL!

Last edited:
R

Rogz

Rogz,

Was wondering whether you got trouble with the law with the fancy number plate? I wanted to put one as well LOL.

I think your rear lamps look good on your butt! I was behind your car that night, the red light reflects off the silver coating makes it like you have got third sparkling brake light.

BTW nice drift-sweep off the corner at Damansara Perdana that night. I did that once at Puchong after rain and scared off a uncle on a motorbike... LOL!
So far (touch wood) not yet lorr .. shouldn't be a prob as evos are all on the left also .. only thing is the size of the font ...

Some times it look great and sometime it look weird .. still prefer the LED type .. so clean smart looking..

Ohh .. that was after rain and feel like wan to play abit lorr .. hehe ..
Dun say old man lahh .. if anyone of us were to do infront suddenly also will scare us lahh ..