What's new

S15......?57k!!?!?!?!

Reaction score
dont know if everyone goes on the sxoc or not but im SHOCKED at something i saw and had to tell everyone, for sale on the sxoc, is THE top secret D1 S15....which is rather cool i thought, till i looked at the price 57K :eek::eek::eek:
i know its had a lot of work done to it, and its rather famous in the world of drifting/modified type madness, but can anyone justify selling a 10-12k car for that kind of money? even with the mods it has?
what do you guys think?

Reaction score
Country
?57k !!...what a joke, even if it has had that amount spent that doesnt mean you cant expect the full return value!

Personally for that price id rather have a Porsche!

..now that Wise S15 really is great value for money.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hasn't anyone noticed from the spec sheet on the Bespoke Motoring website:

http://www.bespokemotoring.com/

This car's been personally mapped and tuned by the one and only 'Smokey' Nagata!!

So you are paying 12k for the car itself and 45k for Nagata san to prep the engine tune... :rotfl:

The guy's a legend :cool:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Whoever pays that price for the car is a prize cock :indiff: Anyone following the thread on SXOC will see that its been suggested that you are paying for the history of the car :rotfl: It was the drivers who made the car successful, not the car. You could probably setup an S15 to similar spec for half that price. And as we all know, a car's value is not the sum of its market value plus mods...

Reaction score
i totally agree with nicely
take a corsa for example, 1500 squid??
spend i dunno.......say....8k on it. you wouldnt ask 9.5k would you, its just not the done thing. nobody would pay that money. unless they are crazy as a coconut
and as for the history, this may raise a few eyebrows, but, its not exactly a "world famous" motorsport is it! i mean dont get me wrong, i love it, but, at the end of the day its only been driven by a few japanese chaps that, to the average joe blogs, would never of heard of, most people havn't even heard of drifting!!
plus the fact.......its been ragged the s**t out of, surely no matter how many mods it has, its not gonna do the car itself any favours?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Tell that to the complete twat who spent ?33k on his Corsa... All that money and he still couldn't polish a turd...

Reaction score
Country
Tell that to the complete twat who spent ?33k on his Corsa... All that money and he still couldn't polish a turd...
Thats a bit harsh mate....i couldnt afford anything better on my insurance at the time :eek:;):rotfl: