What's new

FS: S15 Aero Front Bumpers

adzsy

Reaction score
Country
I have just spoke to Andy at Aerokit and he said he would be looking into manufacturing the Aero front bumper late this year or early next year. However if 4+ people want one now he would get straight on with it.

They offer a fitment guarantee too which you don't get anywhere else for a GRP replica. He said about £180-£190 + Vat.

It beats the hell out of getting one from the states and paying $700 shipping, and not being able to return it if required.

I for one, would definitly have one.

I said I would gauge interest on here and let him know.

Reaction score
Country
Hey that sounds quite good.

Does he have a plastic aero bumper there so he can do a good copy?

adzsy

Reaction score
Country
I'm not sure TBH, but if I can get a good fitting rep for less than £250 i'd be happy.

Reaction score
I'm interested in this i will keep an eye on the thread, price and quality dependant. I cant go any lower as the stock bumper hits my drive so thats an aftermarket bumper out the equation :(

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Would definitely be interested in a bumper if the quality and fitment was there. :)

adzsy

Reaction score
Country
I will forward your responces to him and see what he says. Like I said they do offer fitment guarantee.

Reaction score
Country
Now everyone will be rocking an Aero bumper! I wont feel so special anymore :( haha ;) id also be up for one if the fitments good! That way i wont mind if i smash it on the track! :)

adzsy

Reaction score
Country
Just an update, I spoke to Andy at Aero Kit. He is going to look into getting a genuine aero front bumper, if anyone on here has one he can use that would be great, and I'd hope there would be something in it for you.

Payment wise he would require a deposit upfront, not sure how much yet.