What's new

S15 Badges

Reaction score
Country
Hey just curious. I own an s15 nzdm version, so the badge on the hood/bonnet says 'Nissan' I'm looking to change it to the JDM badge 'Lighting Bolt' will it be possible to do so? Im not sure whether the lighting bolt badge will fit onto the hood/bonnet as the nissan badge is much larger than the lighting bolt one.

Please and thank you :)

Reaction score
Hey mate. Yes the JDM badge will fit on your bonnet no problem because all of the S15s bonnets are all the same...It would be funny if Nissan made different bonnets for different markets :p

Reaction score
Country
i brought one of ebay. not sure how it'll turn out. I'm gonna be gutted if its in terrible condition. I brought a non genuine one

Reaction score
Country
Hi, I am also in New Zealand and have a spare brand new one, still in the factory Nissan box. It has the square peg on the back of it to locate it in the square hole in your bonnet, and is curved to match the bonnet curve (cheap copy badges are flat and don't fit properly). PM me if interested.

Reaction score
Country
I get what you mean. I just received my badge the other day and it was flat -.- So disappointed