What's new

FS: S15 brakes, R32 GTR Wheels/Tyres, HEL braided brake lines, 2.5" decat, tail lights

Reaction score
Country
S15 brakes, R32 GTR Wheels/Tyres, HEL braided brake lines, 2.5" decat, tail lights

I figured I would consolidate my for sale threads into one. All prices are excluding shipping. Taking offers on everything.

S15 Spec S (?) stock brakes. Includes front & rear calipers, disks, pads (the fronts will need replacing, the rears have lots of meat left) and handbrake cables. £75

A set of R32 GTR Wheels with new tyres (2x were installed on the car, but have had less than 100 miles driven on them). One of the wheels has a slight crack in them, that is why the tyre was not installed. The tyres are Continental Extreme Contact DW Tuned 225/50/ZR16. £150

Here is the cracked rim and the new tire.

A set of HEL braided brake lines. They require adapters to fit onto the back of the calipers. I have a pair that I will include, but you will need another pair. £25

Here is a 2.5' (315mm in length) decat. Included are some old gaskets (would recommend replacing). £25

These are the stock tail lights that came with my S15. They are in great condition except for the passanger side has a small piece broken off as seen in the pictures. £30

A pair of R32 GTR handbrake cables. £30

Last edited: