What's new

S15 Decat Silencer

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
All,

Look what i have found :D

http://www.autosaurus.co.uk/kts_exhaust.html

(Half way down the page labelled "KTS SILENCER LEVEL2 ALL STAINLESS STEEL")

This says it will fit, has anyone got any experience of these?

I think unless APEX can manufacture one here in the UK, i will order one of these, the lead time according to them is 1-2 weeks..

Is anyone else interested in this, was thinking of trying to organise a forum discount??

Als

Reaction score
Country
Looks interesting, my Trust PE II isnt too loud even with full turbo back system + decat but might be useful for poeple with the Nur Spec R type exhausts :)

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
I've got a blitz front pipe + decat + Apexi GT catback and my ears are ringing after motorway driving...:wack:

or, maybe i am just getting old?? :confused:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Anyone who lists an S15 cat as being the same as an S14 doesn't know what they're talking about, as they are different lengths. Contact them and ask the length. The answer should be 315mm.

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
if we can get one the right length (as nicely states) I would definitely be up for one... maybe we can get a group buy together. I'm going to be in Blighty in 2 weeks time so could even pick it up at a pinch :)

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
He has got a different part number in his catalog for an S15 compared with an S14..:thumbs:

I've asked him to confirm the length with the manufacturer and come back to me...

He has said he could offer a discount or a group buy option (TBA)

Als

Anyone who lists an S15 cat as being the same as an S14 doesn't know what they're talking about, as they are different lengths. Contact them and ask the length. The answer should be 315mm.

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Quick update: these are 318mm in length measured flange to flange.
Does anyone want one of these? They are £71 + VAT delivered, (we can save on postage from Japan if there is more than one ordered) I will be ordering one tomorrow.:D