What's new

WTB: S15 Drivers Side Locking MOtor

wutang200

Reaction score
Need this asap.

Please let me know if anyone has one.

Not sure if the S14/a one fits the S15 or not. Did some research but no luck.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Do you mean for the central locking?
I dont think there is a motor there stock. Only on the passenger side. You shouldn't need a vehicle specific item. Just get a universal one from your local car alarm place.

wutang200

Reaction score
Well only the passenger side door locks/unlocks when using the key fob. The drivers side can only be unlocked with the key which is a bit of a pain and 'old fashioned' for such a nice looking car.

Universal motors won't fit as my local alarm place has already tried fitting one with no luck what so ever.

Miss S15 let me know if your man has one and I'll take it off him.

Reaction score
Country
I fitted a universal one in about 30 mins no problem as i had the same problem as you and wanted my Toad alarm to unlock both doors remotely.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
just get a maplin motor, thats what we used to do on the fto's as they had crap central locking motors that always gave up. bolt the motor/solenoid to the inner door frame, run the metal rod from the solenoid to the door lock rod and connect it with the little block and then check the polarity of the trigger wires on the original motor, splice into them and wire it up. done. it really is an easy job on any car.