What's new

S15 in Northern Ireland

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Hi everyone..

Needing a little assistance from the Irish lot please. I've been looking out for an S15 for ages now, and keep getting messed about by owners that are selling then change their minds at the last minute! Anyway I've seen a nice looking S15 in the autotrader but the guy isn't giving me much info so just wandering if any of the Irish lot have seen/know this car. Best I can do is the link below.

I'm prepared to travel for the right car..

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...hicleYearOfManufacture=1998&vehicleRegLetter=

Thanks in advance

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
No worries thanks for looking. It seems a little dodgy to me, he only has 1 small picture and he can't seem to give me anymore info on the car.. smells like a scam to me..

subzero

Reaction score
have seen a pic of it somewhere before ... if he is not responding to you , he cant be that serious about selling it or just scamming ...

tenzo spoiler :rolleyes:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Yeah think I'll have to give that one a miss then.... I'm never going to find the right one, getting me down now :(

Reaction score
there must be nicer ones in the uk for sale? it's got 60k miles and 60k km too!

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
never seen the car before.not many in the north. best bet is probably someone on here or torque gt. At least you won't get messed about. I got mine with torque. long trip but well worth it & after sale service is top:thumbs: