What's new

S15 JDM - Adelaide Australia - Hi Guys!

S

S15_DC82

Hi guys,

Firstly...name is Darren. I've had my S15 for about 7 months now. I'll get to the details below - I'm a huge sports car addict, I've always owned them but have always had a mature outlook on the cars (love them just being clean without huge wank factor etc). I'm 29 in July so I guess I'm a bit of an older hand now with imports and stuff, I dunno. Previous cars include plently of RX7's, R33 GTR and a GTO.

I'm still very new to the S15 and the Nissan range (only had the R33 for a short time before it was stolen, never found :(. So forgive me for some newbness for these models.

Ok, onto the car.

1999 Spec-R JDM S15.
100,000km done. (picked up when it was on 87,000).

Mods/Features:
Stock Aero? kit
18" Verde Rims on Yokohama A1-Drive tyres
6spd
3" Exhaust from turbo
Climate Control
Stock Boost Gauge A-Pillar
Z32 AFM(Please see below to confirm?)
Predator Motorsport Alloy FMIC and Radiator (IIRC this is all PWR stuff)
Thermo Fans
Colbalt Autometer Gauges in centre console
Alpine Deck
HID lighting
Apexi Pod Filter
Blitz FATT

Not sure on some of the uniqueness of the features...including a i/c cooling button that sprays water on the fmic (stock? anyone clarify?) - tweeters on the doors for sound...?

I've done some minor mods - I put the autometer gauges in, the alpine deck, new battery..

just did the full 100,00km service, new lubes for everything, new filters, belts, sparks etc. Took off the annoying Nissan badge on the boot too.

Still running stock boost....good for 160kw ATW. (running very rich mind you..see sheet below)

Soon to be done:
Installing turbotech manual boost controller to run 10psi
Walbro Fuel Pump
Sard Regulator
Power FC & Hand Controller
Bigger Injectors
Carbon fibre airbox, carbon fibre cooling panel, abs shield

Give me some comments, thoughts, whatever. I'm off to start browsing and get some more insights on the awesome S15.

Any s15 guys in South Australia...say Hi! always happy to meet and chat/cruise.

Hoping for a pretty obtainable (I think) around 210ish kw ATW on between 12-14psi... realistic on the GT28 ball bearing, I dunno?

Z32 AFM (hooked up...s15 one in my hand?)