What's new

FS: s15 leather seats

Reaction score
Country
SUPER RARE! :) just putting these up to see if there is any interest, not pushed on selling as i will have no seats if they sell haha!

small bit of wear on drivers side bolster (2nd pic) but other than that mint!

450 pounds but open to reasonable offers :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
From what I have gathered, the leather seats were only available in the Australian version 200sx GT. Can't find anything about the rear seats though. Don't think they came in leather. Would be nice to have a complete set for the car.

Reaction score
Country
From what I have gathered, the leather seats were only available in the Australian version 200sx GT. Can't find anything about the rear seats though. Don't think they came in leather. Would be nice to have a complete set for the car.
nope, leather seats were also an option in japan, along with the even rarer cream leather interior.

Reaction score
Country
Yep, the Australian/Nissan version also had the option for leather seats (in 2002, 200sx GT). I also found that Japan had the option too, which isn't surprising.

Reaction score
Country
I'm in New Zealand and have a mint pair of these factory front seats in my S15 Spec R. In a detailed 26 page glossy Japanese S15 sales brochure I also have, it shows they were part of the factory "L" package option (which also included the pop up "sat nav" display in the dash centre, factory chromed interior door handles and perforated metal "Nismo style" pedals instead of the standard rubber clad ones). The L package was an option available in Japan, that likely ended up in some S15's around the world having leather seats (including cars in Australia, and mine in NZ - the seats are rare here also). The rear seats in the S15 brochure photo are not leather, and its a genuine Nissan brochure.

Reaction score
Country
L package does not always have the sat nav. Mine didnt. but mine did have the leather seats as well as all the chromed door handels and rings around the vents and clocks.
Only the convertible had a leather rear seat but this was the same leather as the S14 has.

But yes, leather seats are still rare and go for quite some money.

Reaction score
Country
I'm in New Zealand and have a mint pair of these factory front seats in my S15 Spec R. In a detailed 26 page glossy Japanese S15 sales brochure I also have, it shows they were part of the factory "L" package option (which also included the pop up "sat nav" display in the dash centre, factory chromed interior door handles and perforated metal "Nismo style" pedals instead of the standard rubber clad ones). The L package was an option available in Japan, that likely ended up in some S15's around the world having leather seats (including cars in Australia, and mine in NZ - the seats are rare here also). The rear seats in the S15 brochure photo are not leather, and its a genuine Nissan brochure.
L package does not always have the sat nav. Mine didnt. but mine did have the leather seats as well as all the chromed door handels and rings around the vents and clocks.
Only the convertible had a leather rear seat but this was the same leather as the S14 has.

But yes, leather seats are still rare and go for quite some money.
ah ok , so my s15 has the l-package! i have the chrome door handles, air vent rings and chrome gear surround. also have an adzest satnav/tv/dvd player combo but i think that may be aftermarket. i do have an impressive sound system in it also, tweeters built into the doors and rear parcel shelf, looks oem!

p.s texhnolith , i visited nijmegan a few years ago , lovely city! great fun!

Reaction score
Country
Well well well! If it isnt another L-Package owner! Mine had the L-Package too! :) Differences include: leather seats, different colour stictching on the stearing wheel, handbrake leather cover, chrome vent surrounds and door handles, and silver headlights instead of black.

And no, they never made leather rear seats, however the S14a rear black leathers look an exact match, and I've been informed they're a direct swap. If you fancied it ;)

But anyways, good luck with the sale, and as a previous L-Package owner, these seats are the bomb! So comfy! and the vents inside them stop you getting all sweaty in summer :)

Reaction score
Country
Well well well! If it isnt another L-Package owner! Mine had the L-Package too! :) Differences include: leather seats, different colour stictching on the stearing wheel, handbrake leather cover, chrome vent surrounds and door handles, and silver headlights instead of black.

And no, they never made leather rear seats, however the S14a rear black leathers look an exact match, and I've been informed they're a direct swap. If you fancied it ;)

But anyways, good luck with the sale, and as a previous L-Package owner, these seats are the bomb! So comfy! and the vents inside them stop you getting all sweaty in summer :)
i had the silver headlights also!!! changed them for black

cheers dude

Reaction score
Country
Haha yea changed mine to black ones as well. Didnt know there were so many L-Packages in this continent ;)

But to help with your sale, these seats are worth the money.
I had leather in my S14 before and those seats are not nearly as comfortable as these S15 ones.
I drove my S15 from Ireland back to the netherlands without a hint of pain. Great seats.

Reaction score
Country
If anyone is interested, i have a passenger leather seat going spare, so the drivers seat could have the bolster renewed with the leather.