What's new

FS: S15 Pearl White Spec S SR20DET conversion (straight cam)

Reaction score
Country
..........SOLD............

1999, 118,000 kms

More pics to follow by the weekend but though id get it posted up now to hopefully generate interest early please bear with me

I'm sure I've missed something and there's lots of info so bear with me and thanks for reading

I imported this spec s earlier on this year from Japan by myself, car arrived as a standard non turbo manual Spec S. Since importing the car I have spent alot of time and money to both engine and bodywork

Firstly starting with the bodywork, I always intended to fit these Cosmis wheels and with such a wide offset the first modification was to have the rear arches tubbed and the arch extensions fitted (I had this carried out at a local body shop and have plenty of before / after pictures. I also located some genuine spec r aero side skirts, aero style rear fibre glass spats and Origin fibre glass front wings +30mm wider to suit the wheels. The wings and arch extensions were purchased brand new receipts included. Wind deflectors, came with the car

The engine is a late, low mileage black top straight cam engine from a Nissan 180sx, imported from Japan through JDM Garage. I picked this engine as it was slightly different than the obvious s14 engine swap and as a plus does not have the VVT although it does have the later T28 turbo fitted. Whilst the engine was out the bay had a jet wash and I upgraded the clutch and flywheel to a brand new Competition Clutch white bunny kit. Front mount intercooler (brand new Mishimoto) and alloy intercooler pipes. Apart from that the engine is standard and runs just above standard boost through a Gizzmo IBC. Fuel pump was also upgraded to a 255lph fuel performance pump. Custom engine loom was made for me (by a well respected member on SXOC) and it runs a standard straight cam ECU and also still utilises the Spec S ABS system and air con. I've tried to keep the exhaust standard too, I replaced the turbo elbow and downpipe for Japspeed ones which are married up to the original cat and standard exhaust system.
Suspension is a brand new set of Tein Flex Z coilovers, very drivable and adjustable for comfort. Cosmis XT206R wheels 9.5x18 with Maxxis tyres 245 40 18 front, 265 35 18 rear (covered no more than 1000 miles)

Interior is extremely clean and has the rare blue suede Silvia seats, no rips or tears and very minimal wear to the seats due to low mileage, also has its original Silvia carpet mats. Alpine headunit and Clarion front door speakers

The body work is in excellent condition for its age, there is absolutely no rust on the car at all bodywork wise or underneath either (it is particularly clean underneath). It would at some point need undersealing but purposefully haven't done this as anyone wanting to view the car can inspect it fully

Loads of Japanese history, original bookpack with service receipts etc

I dread to total all the receipts up but have documented all the work and receipts for most of the parts including the engine.
Genuine reason for selling, for any info please contact me
Pete 07917 697564 North West

£6500

*****Please note these pics show the car with the standard wings on, pics with widened wings to follow*****

Last edited: