What's new

WTB: S15/S14 Standard fuel pump sock/filter

Reaction score
Country
Im after a standard fuel pump sock/filter for my S15 as the stupid little tea bag filters the aftermarket pumps come with dont sit low enough for my liking :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Well I dunno lol I've been searching into it and looks like some people have had problems with changing to a smaller sock when running 1/4 of a tank?

Reaction score
Country
Got a GTR pump in mine, changed the small sock for the stock one. Runs fine all the way to empty, just saying.

Reaction score
Country
If you get a longer sock, it isn't like extending the straw into the tank. It literally does nothing to help you suck up more fuel. The "straw" if you will, is where the sock attaches to the pump. That's where it achieves a vacuum to suck up the fuel.

Think about it, the sock is full of holes. Extending a hole-filled-sock lower into the tank won't allow it to suck more up. If you have two drinking straws for your shandy on a Friday night, one is a normal length and the other is a metre long, and both of them have holes all the way down starting 2 cms away from your lips, is the meter long one going to give you more reach? Nope.