What's new

s15 Site Photoshoot @ JAE 09

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Ok lads. For all those going to JAE, Id like to organise this if possible? (Nicely / Team Hope you dont mind? If so let me know)

Basically if we can get a list of who's going to JAE this year and which days you will be there, Also when your planning on getting there and leaving. This way, we can organise some time over the weekend to gather the collection up and snap some good pictures for the s15oc.

I'll start a list.

-Mint (Pewter Spec R) - All Weekend - Arrive : Thurs Night - Leave : Sunday Morning
-Ian (Blue Spec R) - All Weekend - Arrive : Thurs Night - Leave : Sunday Morning
-
-
-
:thumbs:

subzero

Reaction score
ill more than likely be there again this year, but same story as last year, i may be in the s15 / trueno . ill know closer to the date. its a shorter spin for us this year( thank god !!)

we wasted last years oppertunity for a sweet photoshoot :(

any of the irish lads interested in tagging along, we ( the "irishjoc" headed over the past few years, its a cool laid back weekend with lots of joyous uk road driving ) ... 1500 klms round trip from limerick last year.

I'll start a list.

-Mint (Pewter Spec R) - All Weekend - Arrive : Thurs Night - Leave : Sunday Morning
-Ian (Blue Spec R) - All Weekend - Arrive : Thurs Night - Leave : Sunday Morning
-Subzero (pearl s15 spec R ) the whole shebang .
-
-

Last edited:
V

vti_coupw

might be a stoopid question but what dates is it on and where abouts in the uk? ive always wanted to do a lil road trip:thumbs:

Reaction score
I'll definately be there this year, although haven't got an S15 to bring lol :cry:

Reaction score
live 30seconds away.... be there a few times over the weekend! lol too bad i don't have the car any more! HAHA

Reaction score
Country
-Jez (Pearl Spec R) - All Weekend - Arrive : Friday Afternoon - Leave : Sunday Afternoon
-

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
-Jez (Pearl Spec R) - All Weekend - Arrive : Friday Afternoon - Leave : Sunday Afternoon
-Dean (Pewter Spec R) - Will confirm soon:)

Reaction score
Are we really confirming september?:D I'd like to be there but its way off to confirm :whistle:

Reaction score
Not looking too shabby at all, 5 people on the list already. Not bad :thumbs:
Personally in my unbiased opinion :nod: the S15oc will be the best there by far, pretty sure we'll see various other clubs packing up and going home on the Saturday morning when they realise all the attention is on the S15's, ohhh Yes!!! ;)

might be a stoopid question but what dates is it on and where abouts in the uk? ive always wanted to do a lil road trip:thumbs:
Wicksteed Park, Northamptonshire (Near Santa Pod Raceway :thumbs:)
Fri 11th - Sun 13th September 09
Link: http://www.japcarclub.com/

Can't wait now lol :thumbs:

subzero

Reaction score
@subzero you getting the boat from dublin to holyhead??
yup, think its working out by our numbers at 200 yoyos return per person , that includes club stand and entrance tickets for the weekend. all you worry bout is your petrol , food and drink . may be a little bit cheaper - depends on the numbers we get.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
yup, think its working out by our numbers at 200 yoyos return per person , that includes club stand and entrance tickets for the weekend. all you worry bout is your petrol , food and drink . may be a little bit cheaper - depends on the numbers we get.

Thats very good - how is it so cheap? I was talking to JP yesterday about the Irish SXOC road trip to one of the UK shows in June / July & he was talking more along the lines of €700....

subzero

Reaction score
i dunno , we get a group discount. one of the boys sorted it all last year and no bothers , we even got on the truck deck ( to suit our lowered motors) .

maybe he says 700 ( that would be for 2 people) .... we each paid as people rather than how many cars went , we still had two people per car tho .

great road trip , as the uk roads are a thing of beauty to irish boggers. the s15 lapped up the miles and even used less petrol than the hachi rokus :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Guys... deffo plan to go to this since I last went when it was at Billing Aquadrome lol??!! :nod:

But it's too early for me to confirm - the missus will take 20 credits out of my 100 credit show allowance for 2009 :rotfl: Can't do the weekend cos that'll be 50 credits deducted lol :wack:

subzero

Reaction score
ha ha !!! it is a bit early to plan allright, ill know 100% on our side soon enough, takes a lot of planning .

would be the job to get an s15oc stand next to our irishjoc stand as we will have some other tasty nissans as well tagging along

V

vti_coupw

i dunno , we get a group discount. one of the boys sorted it all last year and no bothers , we even got on the truck deck ( to suit our lowered motors) .

maybe he says 700 ( that would be for 2 people) .... we each paid as people rather than how many cars went , we still had two people per car tho .

great road trip , as the uk roads are a thing of beauty to irish boggers. the s15 lapped up the miles and even used less petrol than the hachi rokus :)

thats savage lad, i worked out the ferry alone was 240 return, is there camping on site aswell or whats the situation??

jesus very tempted if its just 200 yoyos