What's new

FS: S15 Spec-R in Pewter!

J

Jono

Uh oh - looking like I might have to sell :(

I won't go into the detail but I need to take some of the value out of my car to pay off my overdraft. I can't take out another bank loan to pay the O/D as I can't afford anymore in monthly repayments so it seems logical that I am going to have to sell.

I can't beleive I'm writing this and I'm trying to work out some alternative but it doesn't look good :cry:

Would anyone like to suggest what it's worth???

Spec as follows:

Spec-R with Aero Spoiler
HKS Exhaust (cat-back, I still have the original too)
Creasey Decat (+ Original Cat)
HKS BOV (+ original BOV)
HKS Actuator (+ original actuator)
Apexi Power Intake (+ original box & filter)
Apex S/S Braided Turbo hoses
Brand new OEM clutch and release bearing fitted
Brand new Battery fitted
Toyo's all 'round, in excellent condition
EBC Redstuff pads up front
Custom painted calipers!
Custom made/fitted grills
HKS Oil filler cap!!! :ghey:

Not sure how much of the above will change, as I may put the car back to standard and sell a few of the bits above seperately. May want to keep some of the bits for the next motor. I'm toying with the idea of getting an R33 GTS-T Spec 2, so some of the above will be transferable.

Money is the root of all evil - never was such a truer thing said :cry:

(of course, if you want me to keep the S15, a donation of ?4k from the club would be greatfully accepted :D)

Don't write me off just yet though everyone - I'm still fighting.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Noooooo. I hate to read these kind of things, but if needs must, your lively hood is better than any car. So i'm behind you what ever you decide to do, obviously you MUST try to keep the car :thumbs: :D

Hope things work out mate.

:EDIT: - As for a price, i'd say ?12-?13, its a nice example and worth every penny.

J

Jono

It's just I've reached a point where it's gone way past sensible. I could keep the car and do nothing about the financial problems I've got but I can only see them getting worse. If I can get out of a hole then potentially things will start to improve a bit over time.

But don't be fooled into thinking I need to sell quickly and will take a price-drop!!! :D I'm not that desperate :no:

Reaction score
best idea would be to sell standard and flog the rest of the parts off separately, you can always get another s15 once your sorted :)

Reaction score
Gutted mate. That's a nice motor. As previously said, you may be better off to sell the parts separately.

But, as i found, you'd have to locate the standard parts to put back on, and that takes time. But you have that :)

T

TonyS15

Might sound silly but why not sell a few performance bits off it, get some money back from the car......Then decided if you can fight hard enough......Also with the less parts and mods increasing power taken off will use less fuel........ = keeping the S15.....lol Hope you keep it mate, yet to see it.

J

Jono

Things may be looking up... possibility of new job on horizon with double my current salary, that would certainly be enough to keep it! :) We'll see.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I hope you get the job so you'll be able to keep the S15.
That reminds me, I need to get a better paying job myself :)