FS: S15 Spec S - breaking for spares

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Spec S (non-turbo) breaking for spares

It's dark blue in colour, with bright orange front seats/door cards

Vitrually all body pannels, interior and mechanical bits remaining - (not aero front bumper)

Let me know what bits you want, and i'll get availability, condition, and a price to you asap

:)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
sorry, arch liner front sections have both gone, along with engine undertray. The whole dash is already sold, along with the center section/console. Other parts that have gone are the bootlid/spoiler, headlights, front bumper bar, rear spats.

Pretty much everything else is still there. All exterior pannels (apart from bootlid), rear lights, mirrors, rear bumper, rare orange interior, steering wheel, original spare wheel - bits like that.

Cheers, Craig

S

sweeney87

how much for the interior and do you have th steering wheel surround the bit that covers the barrel

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
The orange interior incl. matching orange door cards and all eleccy window switches etc would be £300 collected it looks in v.good condition too.

The steering wheel barrel surround has gone with the dash i'm afraid.

Cheers, Craig

Reaction score
Willing to part with all the left door card plastics and window switch? I would take the door card but I am abroad. So I need the plastic surrounds for around the door lever, small door pocket, plastic cover that covers the screw for the door pull handle, door electric switch, door rubber seals that go around the inside and the outside of the body of the car and seals the door to the car body (left side only).

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I want to sell the door cards with the interior as it is all in matching orange. Could do the switches spereate, and still have the rubbers/seals though. Drop me a pm if your interested in just these. Cheers

D

dvdguilfoyle

Was wonderin if you still have the windscreen washer complete kit??i.e washer bottle, pump, etc.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
yes mate, i sure have. pm me the whole list of bits your after and i'll get a price to you

D

dvdguilfoyle

Just the washer bottle and the pump should get me out. cheers.:thumbs:

sands

Reaction score
hi mate do you have gear stick sleeve, gear knob, hand brake sleeve an handle? i'll take what ever of them parts you have if they same as spec r's?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I was advertising this for a friend who was not on the forum, but now he is, so if you pm 'mizzy' he'll be able to help you, or call him on 07920432922. He's a genuine lad and will sort you out.

Cheers, Craig