What's new

WTB: S15

Jay

Reaction score
because the car is rare over here, sometimes there just aint many for sale. if you are looking for a spec r, then your price range means it could be a long wait. tourque gt have one for sale, its standard fresh import going for 10k. best bet is to just keep your eyes open on here, and pistonheads etc, for the right car. good luck!

Reaction score
Country
because the car is rare over here, sometimes there just aint many for sale. if you are looking for a spec r, then your price range means it could be a long wait. tourque gt have one for sale, its standard fresh import going for 10k. best bet is to just keep your eyes open on here, and pistonheads etc, for the right car. good luck!
Thanks mate

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Thanks one was for sale the other week for £7800 on here in white
and one sold last week for £7000
Depends what your after I think mate, a mint one wont be 7k, well unless you mug them or are crazy desperate to sell. If its purely "an s15" your after a spec-s with a det in might be a cheaper option.

But as Jay has said the cars are rare, keeps your eyes open one might pop up. :)

Reaction score
Country
I think it's a spec r I'm after so will hold out there has been a few the last few months but I've still been saving

Reaction score
Country
Any s15s for sale? Have seen a s15 auto spec r for sale thinking about doing a manual conversion if there's no manual ones about

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Keep saving the pennies matey. The one in the for sale section coming in with Torque GT needs an owner.

Top bloke is Mike, top garage Torque are. Looks like a top car too. That's my advice :)

Reaction score
Country
Keep saving the pennies matey. The one in the for sale section coming in with Torque GT needs an owner.

Top bloke is Mike, top garage Torque are. Looks like a top car too. That's my advice :)

Yeah they have an amazing one coming in, if I didnt purchase another EG it would have been mine!

Reaction score
I still have a full aero spec R coming in the next few weeks!! I did PM you about it so maybe you can stretch your budget abit by the time its arrived from Japan and been registered ETC

Cheers

Jay

Reaction score
its a waiting game im afraid, took me about 3 or 4 months to find one that was in my budget and the right spec, even then after i bought it i needed to do some work to get it how i wanted it. dont be tempted to buy the first one that comes up, if it aint the car you wanted. for example a conversion from auto to manual will cost you a lot of cash, cash that would be better put to buying a manual? a 6 speed m/t can easily cost you £700 without the cost of fitting etc (and thats if you can find a good gearbox for sale).
i just had a look on pistonheads and there are 7 or 8 for sale on there, so some are out there. keep looking and you will find one to suit im sure.

Reaction score
Country
If you're quick and dont let me have time to change my mind, you can have mine for £6.5k..
Its a 2001 Spec-R, 100% mechanically sound, needs a bit of a touch up on the bodywork here and there.
Its a cat-d write off as of 2010, cat-d economical - basically the insurance company didnt want to buy me a new aero bumper haha. only damage was radiators forwards. all been replaced with better parts in a decent bodyshop. no lasting damage :)

theres a progress thread on here:

http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?6123-Project-quot-Lolita-quot

That thread literally lists the ins and outs of my car since i got her in 2009. Its had an unlucky life, but its been treated like a queen. Everything which has been replace or repaired has been done to a decent standard. And like i said, its been running perfect for quite a while now :)

Its not a perfect condition S15, but it is a Spec-R within your budget, which is a rare opportunity. its also has the rare ''L-Package'' extras, such as leather seats, chrome detailing, different colour interior, and silver HID headlights.

not after a quick sale really, to be honest i dont want to sell it. but i've had the itch a while now and feel like this opportunity is the right one..

message me if you're interested and we can talk more.

Jase

Last edited: