What's new

Selling up and moving on

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys so I've had my absolutely wonderful but +T S15 up for sale for a while now http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=522255276. I've got a buyer now for 17g.. pretty dam impressive considering its a +t and I bought it for 14g. So hopefully the sale goes through then I'm onto the next one don't worry i'm not leaving being an S15 owner pretty much because I've falling in love with them. I'm on the hunt for a bigger and better one. I'm on the look out for a fairly stock spec r then I'm going to build it up how I like it should be real fun. So if anyone from NZ that knows someone selling or thinking about it I have the cash ready and I want a new one asap.

Reaction score
Country
Not sure what the hell a tin arse is. Bloody Kiwis.

Hope the sale goes through mate, and all the best with the next project! :)

Reaction score
Country
if you are a tin-arse then you are remarkably lucky with something. you jase "3 Years, 52,000 miles, Multiple Collisions, Two Write Offs, One Severe Flood creating the 3 cylinder SR15DET for a week. And now its scrap." are NOT a tin arse.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
if you are a tin-arse then you are remarkably lucky with something. you jase "3 Years, 52,000 miles, Multiple Collisions, Two Write Offs, One Severe Flood creating the 3 cylinder SR15DET for a week. And now its scrap." are NOT a tin arse.
:rotfl: :notworthy:

Reaction score
Country
The guy selling that white S15 in TM has his mobile number in the listing, if he wont answer your questions in there, just call him?

Reaction score
Country
year, from what i can see it look like a good all around car, but dont set your heart on it too much, until you have actually looked at it and drove it. be prepared to walk away if it is not up to scratch. But i think the chances are really good that it will be in top notch, at the price for the work done is under what i would ask.

Just dont kill yourself in it as it will be way faster then other one

Reaction score
Country
oh year and if 87 is the bore size, and im assuming it is if mentioned with a head gasket, then 87 is 1mm over standard which is 86, so that means it has replacement pistons.................. could be a forged engine.... stuff you im buying it