What's new

ShadyUK's Pearl Aero S15

Reaction score
Here's mine. I dont have too many plans for it, just to keep it mint and sexy with subtle touches.

Engine
  • HKS Short Ram Intake
  • HKS Hyper Cat Back Exhaust
  • HKS Down Pipe
  • Decat
Exterior
  • Full Aero from factory
  • Nismo rear spoiler (it came like that from Japan, honest!!)
  • PIAA HID Kit
Suspension
  • Tein Flex Coilovers (not lowered, yet)
  • Juran Racing Strut Bar
  • Lower ARB's but not sure what they are
Wheels
  • 17" Prodrive GC-06H Alloys (17x7.5 +34 all around)
ICE
  • Kenwood Double-din Head Unit
  • Alpine Components, Front
  • Infinity Components, Rear
I know its not much but im happy with it. Just take great care of it with regular services and maintenance. Happily does 28-30 mpg consistently with a mixture of motorway and inner city driving (25 mpg all inner city).

Last edited:
Reaction score
The spoiler is coming off and getting replaced with a BMW E36 M-tech rear spoiler on April 9th, like this. Will eventually get the same lights as this too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And these are already on their way from japan!! Work XD9's in white with blue wheel nuts. Cost me a packet but I think they'll look awesome. Settled with the following sizes :

Front, 17x8.5 +25
Rear, 18x9.0 +30

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Very nice. Not sure about the spoiler, but I guess that is why you are changing it.

Reaction score
Look what turned up this morning. Took exactly 13 days from the day I ordered to delivery. I cant recommend Perfectrun enough. They really are awesome at what they do.

The wheels are absolutely gorgeous. Not the lightest but I dont give a donkeys!!

17" weigh 10.6kg
18" weight 11.2kg

Reaction score
Country
Of course im going to say they are nice as mine should turn up on thursday (been sitting at Heathrow for a week).

How much did you have to pay customs ? PM me if need be :)

Reaction score
Tyres are on! Falken 452's. A little stretched on the front to tuck them under the arches.

215x40x17 F
235x40x18 R

Reaction score
Rims look sweet!!!

Mine need some rubber now... soooooo expensive!!!

EDIT: Have you looked at your work emotion sticker??? Does it look like its made of that stuff that glows in the dark???? :wack:

Reaction score
Yup it is! Would look so sweet at night. I had my spoiler removed yesterday. Looks a million times better. Hopefully the weathers good this weekend so I can get them on. Ill get some pics up tonight with the spoiler off and the new m-tech lip on.

Reaction score
Im gunna d spoiler mine again once its dry enough down here to get the filler out!!!! hows your boot coping without the spoiler??? Could it lauch small children into space???

Reaction score
haha yeh I didnt realise how quickly the boot flings up on S15's. is that normal?

Reaction score
Country
you wanna set your suspension right or you gonna have a 45 degree wedge silvia hahaha.

i would of when for 35 for the rear bring it down to a closer dia as the fronts.

gonna post some pics when there on:thumbs::cool:

just seen you got +30 offset for the rears... very tight will need camber and arch rolling. becareful

Last edited: