What's new

Skewer.co.uk - Custom Dials and Graphics

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Well, been about on the board for a little while now and having finished my graphics thought it was appropriate to let you guys know what I do in my spare time.

I have a small home run company called Skewer Ltd which I run with my long suffering wife. The main aspect is the custom graphics - I do anything from single logos to full on car graphics and stuff for individuals, clubs, business and so on including shop front graphics, boat graphics and so on, pretty much anything that can have vinyl attached can be done :D

I do make custom dial kits and am in the process of sorting templates for the S15. Would be happy to run a group buy once I've got mine sorted and ironed out any difficulties.

My website is http://skewer.co.uk if you want to see a little more about me and what I do and here's a couple of pics of my S15 with it's recently completed livery :nod:

Feel free to drop me a PM or email to mook@skewer.co.uk if you fancy anything doing - happy to give the best prices to my S15 buddies :thumbs:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Dude.... i just had a look at your site, can you do my gauges in the same style as the blitz gauges??? The 3x Blue ones? With possible LED's?.. as dude, that would be serious bawler!

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Once I've got the templates sorted that should be easy enough. I'll have a look inside the cluster aswell to see how the lighting works - most of my kits tend to keep white lighting and use coloured filters in the facia itself, gives nice crisp colours. Matching design to the Blitz gauge should be relatively easy :D

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
ok bud sounds good to me :) I wouldnt want the bottom bit that says blitz, I dunno you know what i mean :) Im also a graphic designer part time too so if you want me to edit some stuff up let me know.

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Have now got a spare speedo cluster through from Slammedmind - thanks mate - ad will be able to set to shortly. Just need to find and fix thi damn boost leak at the moment then I can get on with things :)

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
magic. Iv actually gone and changed out bulbs on my dash for LED's, Changed the Key Ring to blue, the clock and the oddo meter. We changed the actual cluster bulbs but it didnt work due to the amber film stuff so went kinda purple.. so swapped them back lol.

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
It does tend to be the case that quite a few oem gauges have coloured filters built in which hinders the process of changing the colour unless a new face is added :)

Added a filter into my air con unit tonight, now a lovely blood red which matches the headunit, going to change the buttons to blue which will require small blue filters in each button and clear bulbs, should look good. I'll then do the dash in blue with needles and LCD panels in red.

Not had a chance to start on the dials as yet as the show season has got me rather busy! Might not be able to sort for a month or two yet, but will get on with them as soon as I can, hoping to get the motor featured so need these in place :eek:

S

S15Kenpachi

I would deffinatly be interested in a set that look like the blitz dials. Also will you be doing a kit for the standard boost guage?