What's new

Skirt fitting to a Spec S

Reaction score
Country
anyone got any advice for fitting Spec R skirts?

the body doesn't have the holes for the clips, and there are no holes underneath either.

I'm probably going to use self tappers on the underside and some Tigerseal PU adhesive for the body...unless someone comes up with any other idea's

Reaction score
Country
The official way of doing it is buying the mounting clips from Nissan, there is a male and female part and they are £2.60 each and you need about 20 of them. You have to drill the sills and the wing, insert the female part of the clip and then attach the male part to the skirts and then push it on. I personally wouldn't bond them on should you want to take them off for any reason.

Reaction score
Country
The official way of doing it is buying the mounting clips from Nissan, there is a male and female part and they are £2.60 each and you need about 20 of them. You have to drill the sills and the wing, insert the female part of the clip and then attach the male part to the skirts and then push it on. I personally wouldn't bond them on should you want to take them off for any reason.
Hi Mate, i dont suppose you know where i could get the part numbers for the clips?

i hear you on the bonding, but if i recall the holes in the body have to be square? (as the clips are square too???) something that isn't going to be easy to replicate. i may still have to run a small bead of adhesive just to keep the skirt in place, but thinking i could use (Bastardise) the clips for the underside.

the car has had skirts on before (prior to me owning it) and looks like it been bonded of sorts before so the clips are there in the arch

Reaction score
Country
no the holes are round, just normal holes :) I dont know off the top of my head but a quick search or drop torque Gt an email as they did mine when i imported the car.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
The oem ones look like this. so an oval hole but I'm sure there must be a newer kind that is round.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
the yellow ones seem to be in the wings and rear quarters but a round gray type along under the doors